the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
As quickly as it all had begun, it seemed it ended. ALAN pulled back as she moved forward in a strange sort of dance. Kiara danced backward as ALAN thrust her horn at her. Her bite hit home, teeth clamping for a moment down on ALAN’s neck. More movement as ALAN pushed forward, her own hooves striking the bay’s right side. However instead of chasing her, Kiara let her go. The battle around them was dying down, and the young roan was exhausted. Slowly, she made her way to the fallen TORASIN’s side. Only once there did she let her legs give way, green eyes watching as KRI fell from the skies onto the bay that she had fought so hard against. She then turned and looked for MASKAN, before checking herself over. The cuts in her white blanketed rear were deep… They would need some sort of healing but nothing a healer surely could handle in time. She looked again to MASKAN, wondering how the steed was still on his feet and wishing she was as strong… She was also wishing her friend Breeze was there to help her home….

[Word Count - 191]

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Lucius - 09-30-2012, 09:00 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Ned - 10-01-2012, 04:04 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Kiara - 10-02-2012, 02:03 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Giselle - 10-02-2012, 07:31 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Aurelius - 10-02-2012, 02:08 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Monster - 10-02-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Korra - 10-02-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Cineviam - 10-02-2012, 09:25 PM