the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona

Just as he was tearing towards DESCARO, he felt a pinch to his flank. His head whipped towards the feeling, only to see FAELENE. At first, he thought she was actually trying to attack him. But that wasn't so. It seemed as if she was almost pulling him, trying to get him to leave the dark DESCARO alone. Did she really feel such concern for that brute? Didn't she see that mongrel try to rip his side open, even when he was only trying to protect her? He had risked his life for her, and now she was focused on protecting someone else. The stag pulled his golden frame away from Unicorn stallion DESCARO, just missing a blow from the dogs flailing hooves. He loped away, only to feel the sharp jolt of teeth on his thigh. He felt the flesh rip as AURELIUS bit just above his hock. Thankfully, the injury was not nearly as painful as the long wound on his side. With an annoyed grunt, he moved more quickly away from the pain. In the final moments of the battle, he turned to FAELENE. Bronze pools could only watch in resentment as she went to the fallen form of DESCARO. He was glad that the little beast was down, whether or not he was a friend of Faelene's hardly mattered now. He tried to throw a last look at FAELENE, dying to speak and somehow mend the ache in his chest, but it was not the time.

The palomino throws himself into a trot, painfully bearing weight on his bitten back leg. The black mare, TARES, was lying across the ground, bloodied. Feathered limbs stepped to the mare's side and stopped. He let his sooty muzzle down to brush her shoulder, trying to give her some indication that she was not alone. He was at a loss for words, merely standing next to this girl who had been an ally in the fray, one mahogany wing cast over her protectively. She was torn apart, and he did not know whether or not she would make it. He stood by her, waiting for a medic, for some sign of what to do. His gaze longed to rest on FAELENE again, but he kept his eyes away. She would only hurt him, more than any of the others could. The sooner he got that through his head, the better.

[Word Count: 423]
[ Leander feels Faelene bite/grab him, and pulls away from Descaro as he bucks, narrowly missing a blow from his hooves. He gets bitten by Aurelius, and though the injury is minor, it causes him pain when walking on the leg and weakens him further. He sees Tares, goes to stand by her, and waits for the battle to end.]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Lucius - 09-30-2012, 09:00 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Ned - 10-01-2012, 04:04 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Leander - 10-02-2012, 06:17 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Giselle - 10-02-2012, 07:31 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Aurelius - 10-02-2012, 02:08 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Monster - 10-02-2012, 02:30 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Korra - 10-02-2012, 03:23 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FIVE] - by Cineviam - 10-02-2012, 09:25 PM