the Rift

[PRIVATE] Come As You Are

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
|| ||
The huge brute gave her the look of something that she was entirely familiar of. Back in her own place of birth the only look she saw from the gaze of the creatures around her gave her comfort, but from this brawny creature was something that reminded her as being a piece of meat. Anzanie shuffled on her daggers knowing that she had no way of being able to outrun this stranger, nor could she fend him off with the outright weight of him. Instead she was reverted to standing there as still as anything except for the longs locks of her tassles being occasionally blown by the light and chilly wind.

Her pools looked at the stag as he began talking to her, watching him as he watched and scrutinized her with his ashen orbs. She looked him too, watching him carefully whilst still keeping an eye on the winged creature that followed him. Inside she felt her gut wrench in terror, wondering how and why she had found herself in this place with this thing.

I scare you? Are you so lonely that a stranger's shadow gives you pause? Have you no friends to watch for your safety?

The entirety of his words gave her the shakes deep inside her heart as she felt them preparing her for something deeply concerning. The fact that this brute, who called himself Reginald, was referring to her lack of friends or acquaintances and even the way that she had obviously shown her weaknesses to him, was terrifying. Instead she knew to play along and see where this would end up. The fae hoped that she could get onto his nice side (if this Reginald had one) she'd get out of this situation without tears. With her high pitched voice she slowly worked her way to making conversation with him,
"I'm new to Helovia, Reginald... I found myself wanting to explore and ended up here. It's rather dark isn't it?" She continued to try to help the conversation along and not to look weak. Her stutters were only emphasised more by the echo that was bouncing off the dark trees, "My name is Anzanie, sir. Which herd do you belong to?" Although judging by his lack of niceties with the splashed queen she understood that he would have had to be alone...

He continued to pierce her with questions and she ultimately felt obliged to ask some of her own, "How did you come to find yourself in the forest?"
Image Credit

@[Reginald]
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Come As You Are - by Anzanie - 07-23-2015, 03:22 PM
RE: Come As You Are - by Reginald - 07-24-2015, 01:58 PM
RE: Come As You Are - by Anzanie - 07-27-2015, 02:46 PM
RE: Come As You Are - by Reginald - 07-29-2015, 11:58 AM
RE: Come As You Are - by Anzanie - 07-29-2015, 03:41 PM
RE: Come As You Are - by Reginald - 08-11-2015, 12:28 PM
RE: Come As You Are - by Anzanie - 08-18-2015, 07:10 AM