the Rift

[PRIVATE] it looks like i'm doomed forever

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri
{
"Grief never ends, but it changes. Its a passage, not a place to stay. Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith. It is the price of love."
This place is strange.

Its not the sand that makes it strange, I live in the desert so I'm used to it. Okay... maybe the sand is a little strange. Why is it so pale? Why does it feel so cool to the touch? But its not just the sand that is strange, everything about this place just isn't right. I have to dodge what looks like shafts of moonlight because I can touch it and feel it, but there's no moon in the sky. No moon. No sun. No stars. And yet there's light. Everything seems to glow ... and its really freaky. I don't like it here. I don't like it at all and yet I can't ... I can't get out. Am I dreaming? Is this real? Where am I? Where is everyone else?

I don't want to be alone.

My insides feel like worms and snakes wriggling around, looking for some kind of escape and my heart feels like its going to beat right out of my chest. I knew very well what panic feels like and I know that I'm panicking. I just .... I want to leave. I don't want to be here. The air feels heavy to me, making it harder for me to breathe and calm myself, but how can I calm myself when I have so many unanswered questions? How can I be calm when I'm alone?

As I wonder about being alone its like she appeared out of nowhere. For a second I wonder if I'm really seeing someone or if this place has mirages like the desert does, but even as I wonder I'm drifting toward her, like a moth drawn to a flame. The air shifts, changes and when I look up at the sky I freeze because I've never seen a dragon so large before and it convinces me that I have to be trapped in some kind of nightmare. I just have to be.

"Is this real?" I whisper to her even though I doubt she can hear me.

"."

ooc://
omg, i'm sorry for taking so long.
and your description of this place reminds me of blackreach from skyrim :D
@[Nymeria]

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
it looks like i'm doomed forever - by Nymeria - 07-24-2015, 06:35 PM
RE: it looks like i'm doomed forever - by Ranjiri - 08-08-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: it looks like i'm doomed forever - by Nymeria - 08-10-2015, 06:27 PM
RE: it looks like i'm doomed forever - by Ranjiri - 08-21-2015, 10:42 AM