the Rift

[PRIVATE] it looks like i'm doomed forever

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri
{
"Grief never ends, but it changes. Its a passage, not a place to stay. Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith. It is the price of love."

"Why are you here?"

"I don't know..." I whispered, my eyes still glued to the sand that had formed into little creatures that disappeared as quickly as they had formed. What was this place? "I don't even want to be here..." And I lifted my gaze from the sand to the skull faced filly that seemed a lot more comfortable and at ease in this crazy, wrong, mixed up world that I was trapped in.

I didn't like it.

I wanted the sun. I wanted real sand that was hot under my hooves. I wanted heat, wind, the salty smell of the ocean.

My eyes fell shut and I could picture everything I wanted in my head right there within my reach. I could feel the breeze lifting my mane from my neck and when I breathed in I could smell the tang of salty ocean air. Then I could feel heat on my back, like the sun was beating down on me with all the ferocity that I craved right at that moment.

But it couldn't, could it? Not while I was trapped in some land that was wrong on so many different levels.

My eyes snapped open and I sucked in a breath because all around me, almost in a perfect circle surrounding just me, the world had changed. The sand was like it was in the Dragon's Throat, a steady beam of sunlight shone down on me, and that salty ocean breeze continued to brush through my hair and ruffle my feathers. "Wha-what's going on?" I stammered.

"."

Credits

@Nymeria

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
it looks like i'm doomed forever - by Nymeria - 07-24-2015, 06:35 PM
RE: it looks like i'm doomed forever - by Ranjiri - 08-08-2015, 10:37 PM
RE: it looks like i'm doomed forever - by Nymeria - 08-10-2015, 06:27 PM
RE: it looks like i'm doomed forever - by Ranjiri - 08-21-2015, 10:42 AM