the Rift

So, what am I? [ Open]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
He snorts in amusement at the irritated huffing of the prickly mare, her sharp tone doing no damage to the elephant’s easy manner. Watching her advance on the ice in the awkwardly stomping manner, he wisely bites back his laughter and sobers his expression- though his bright blue eyes still dance with mirth.

He noticed the change in the mare as he speaks of the gods. She went from vexed woman to rapt listener quite abruptly. Then challenges him with a question, her tone bordering on irritation once more. He couldn’t win with this woman, that was becoming evident very quickly. “The water? I believe the sea and its tides are under the pull of the Lady Moon, goddess of my herd, the World’s Edge,” he answers, his voice deep and ringing across the icy snow, “Though I am unsure if her power extends to all bodies of water.” His tone is almost apologetic as he purses his lips together in irritation of not being able to answer her questions.

He watches curiously- which quickly morphs into concern- at the effect his simple question has on the mare. Was it sadness, loss, or fear on her face? Perhaps just overwhelming revelation. ”No.” Her answer caused a slight frown to crease the black markings on his face. He takes a half step towards the striped woman, as if attempting in someway to assist her. Though he is not sure how, except to answer her questions.

“I can only offer you a home within my herdlands, the Edge. As I mentioned before, they are under guidance of the Moon goddess, at the westernmost edge of Helovia. While they overlook the sea with cliffs, it is the south, and Dragon’s Throat, where you will find the warmest weather. Though I, too, hate the cold- but manage fine at the Edge. The north, Aurora Basin lands, provides cold all year long, which is why I did not join that herd- though they welcome only horned folk amongst them, should you be so inclined for that distinction,” he pauses his tirade of information before adding a last fact, “There is one last herd, the Falls, though I cannot tell you much about it.” He pauses, looking at her closely as his words sunk in, “You’ve a name?”
TEMBOVU
Beware the weight of a vengeful soul.
image | table

@Riptide , @Glacia

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
So, what am I? [ Open] - by Riptide - 07-25-2015, 12:47 AM
RE: So, what am I? [ Open] - by Glacia - 07-28-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: So, what am I? [ Open] - by Riptide - 08-10-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: So, what am I? [ Open] - by Tembovu - 08-13-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: So, what am I? [ Open] - by Riptide - 08-18-2015, 07:48 PM
RE: So, what am I? [ Open] - by Tembovu - 08-19-2015, 12:02 AM