the Rift

If You're Unfortunate to Find Me [Ranjiri]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri;
IF THERE'S ONE THING I'VE LEARNED IN LIFE ITS TO FIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT'S RIGHT. FIGHT FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN, WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU. BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, FIGHT FOR THE ONES YOU LOVE, AND NEVER FORGET TO TELL THEM HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU WHILE THEY'RE STILL ALIVE.

I needed to keep myself busy. I needed to keep my mind occupied to keep it from wandering back to all the bad things and the bad feelings that I didn't want to face anymore. I figured the best way to do that was to wander around in the Threshold and see if I could find anyone that was looking for a place to stay. Maybe I could convince whoever I found to go back to the Throat with me and I could give myself a pat on the back for a job well done then be off again. Honestly, though, I didn't really expect to find anyone. The very rare occasions that I had wandered her had turned up absolutely nothing in the way of newcomers.

Imagine my surprise when I happened upon him. This huge, hulking, beast of a stallion that made every other stallion I'd ever met seem tiny in comparison. Okay, except for Mister Archibald, I don't think there's anyone bigger than he is. But still, this guy was big and had this air about him that was intimidating. Or maybe it was the way his eyes almost seemed to glow that made him seem so intimidating.

I clutched my wings tight against my sides as I picked my way over the snowy ground in his direction. "Hello..." I said, my voice soft and uncertain because I really had this feeling that I should be walking away from him instead of toward him and I didn't get that feeling very often. I stopped several feet away from him, one ear tilted toward him and the other rotated back to listen for anything that might be coming up behind me. "Are you new here?" I asked uncertainly. "Or... have you been here before?"

"."

@[Abaddon]

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: If You're Unfortunate to Find Me [Ranjiri] - by Ranjiri - 07-27-2015, 06:13 PM