the Rift

If You're Unfortunate to Find Me [Ranjiri]

Abaddon Posts: 42
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Danjah
Abaddon closed his pools for a second as he took in the same of this cold earth he stood on: Helovia. It sounded like the name of one of the weaklings that had been sacrificed to his gods when he was a yearling, and the obsidian did not once blink. But he then began to concentrate more on the fae did when she was speaking to him rather than what she was saying. Her short replies when explaining to him almost gave her a respected status in the brute's mind, but the way that she seemed somehow uncomfortable made his velveteens raise up into a soft and dark smile. His pools glowed with a fiery orange as he felt amused by another creature feeling that way inclined around him. He guessed that it may be more to do with the horrendous burn he incurred on his journey towards exile from his previous home, but that was all mind and matter to him.

He straightened himself and puffed out his already muscular and brawny chest towards the fae and took one step closer towards the golden mix in the hope of finding some sort of similar reaction as when they had first laid pools upon each other. He quietly took in the name of the stranger; Ranjiri. It sounded mildly interesting but not as interesting as what she spoke concerning the possibility of finding warmer shelter. He sighed almost contentedly at the news of the deserts called the Dragon's Throat. His deep voice echoed deep within his chest as he replied in the same darkness of tone to Ranjiri,
"You speak of this Dragon's Throat, and I trust that you know what you are talking about." He knew that right now, even with the temper on him, that giving this dame more reason to detest him right now was only going to dwindle his chances of finding the Throat, for he had no radar to find this place. He could feel her ruby orbs fixed on him and he guessed that she was thinking something about him, but in his own words he couldn't give a fuck if she was imagining setting him on fire and pushing him down a hill.

Her invitation to take him to the promised land was promptly accepted by him stepping as close to her as it was possible without actually touching the creature. He was sure Ranjiri could feel the hotness of his breath on her. His crown of horns glinted as they hit what was left of the pale sunlight in this early time and he thought gruffly how he would have to endure the light of the daytime that was only made worse by glaring against the freshly fallen snow. He dipped his large, handsome skull towards her and smiled the same vindictive smile yet again, "Take me, Ranjiri."

"."
ABADDON
When two tribes go to war, a point is all that you can score.

@[Ranjiri]
[Image: abaddon_pixel___enfanir_by_danjahmouse-d9uses0.png]
Please tag Abaddon in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
RE: If You're Unfortunate to Find Me [Ranjiri] - by Abaddon - 07-28-2015, 05:01 PM