the Rift

[PRIVATE] Let the fire rain

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
|| ||
There was something overly confident about this brute that Anzanie still felt at ease with. She had been used to the brash princes back in her old home who tried their best to flirt their way into her heart and they had failed ultimately and in an embarrassing fashion. But they had simply been "simple" creatures, woven into symbols of boredom for the splashed fae's heart. She now gazed upon this colourful stag that had jumped into her life and she felt he had reason to be confident - he was a different kind of horned.

And all this talk of adventure only further sealed that demeanor of confidence, and his words trickled into her lobes as he tossed his cranium into a laugh.

Then you must not know adventure like I do, nothing is safe where I travel. That is... the very purpose of exploration; danger.

Her own pale pools widened in awe that this handsome stranger would go out looking for danger. Anzanie was neither a risk-taker nor a condoner of it, and she had never once done something the least bit dangerous. Any danger that had befallen her was from purely external sources. Yet as she stood here facing the brindled stag she felt his own risk-like character flowing into her and she let out a smile of warmth to him. Perhaps he could teach me, and this she reiterated to him in a soft tone,
"I have never been one to go looking for danger, but perhaps that's where I've been going wrong."

Her inner paranoia still continued, however, as she felt his empowering height giving him reason to scrutinise and judge her. She was simply a plain creature as opposed to the bounty of colours spread out before her on an entirely masculine canvas. But nonetheless she wanted to continue speaking to her new acquaintance.

His acceptance of her name was like a breath of relief washing over her as if she were sand under the waves. And in turn he gave her his own name; Misael. How... regal, she thought with a hint of surprise, "It's nice to meet you Misael," and unlike her own timid brain, she put one dagger forward and let her whole pillar follow suit towards him, lifting her cranium up to let her ivory and mahogany tassles fall to the ground and she felt courage to delve further into Misael's life, "Where do you live, Misael?"
Image Credit
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Let the fire rain - by Misael - 07-27-2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Anzanie - 07-28-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-08-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Anzanie - 08-09-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-10-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-18-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-29-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Anzanie - 08-11-2015, 06:08 AM