the Rift

[PRIVATE] Let the fire rain

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
|| ||
The golden pools of Misael seemed to shift over the splashed fae's body and deep down she could feel the tingling of excitement and something that she had not come across in a long time coursing through her bodice, swirling its way around her guts and into her pillars like the magic of the gods. Her pillars felt so weak at one point she felt as if she might fall over. But Anzanie knew to keep her balance and shift her weight from one pillar to the next, in the hope of not making a fool of herself. She felt a little more confident now she had engrossed herself within the confines of conversation with the brute and this made her feel more willing to participate in whatever he may have in store for her.

One day you will come with me, I will be your knight in shining armour, leading you through the dangers and joys that only exploration can bring.

This was quite the daring speech by the fascinating brute. His colours seemed to dance in front of her as he winked one pool over in her direction, and then the dame began to blush. She was being swept off her daggers and into the companionship of what could only be described as the most intriguing stag she had ever laid orbs upon. With this she squeaked a little laugh and tilted her cranium away from his gaze in embarrassment, and then turned it back slightly to reply in a tiny voice,
"I would like that very much, it would be a new experience to actually be on the hunt for new things and especially with a friend." Her pools lit up as she spoke and her velveteens pierced through a warming smile to her new friend. Perhaps her naivity was missing something to this brute, but right now Anzanie was being taken in by a mass of charm and good looks and no girl would stop and think of the consequences when that was laid out in front of her.

Again his pools surfaced her cranium and the intonation of "very" made her heart swoop even further into the sky. And the way he said her name? It was like smooth water melodifying itself into song. The young queen was used to such flattery by suiters from her old world but none she herself had taken to. And never this quickly... "You flatter me, sir," her manners got the better of her and she replied in a sweet and pristine manner, the way she had been brought up to reply to such suiters. Yet she thought whilst gazing upon his unique horns and mixture of coloured brindle that he may not have been considered a suiter as much of a nuisance to the monarchy in Irrespitine. I'm not there now for anyone to hold me back she thought with both determination and a nerve ruptured by the mystery of the unknown.

The Dragon's Throat. Anzanie had not heard of that region. Elsa had never spoken much (or any) of the other regions except the Edge and this made the splashed feel rather uncomfortable in the predicament she faced. Yet she turned her attention to his note of being unfaithful to the cause of the Throat, and this made her even more curious, "I admit I had never heard of the Dragon's Throat until now. What is it like, Misael?" And then she continued with a soft and melodic tone, "I don't believe someone can be unloyal to their herd if they belong in it. Why do you think such a thing?" Her velveteens, soft and mahogany, melted themselves into a sweet smile. And then Misael's skull tilted to the side as he popped his own question of her whereabouts:

What places claims the title of your home?

With a hesitation Anzanie suddenly did not know what to answer. Was the World's Edge her home yet? Or did her heart still long for the deserts of her old world? She sighed and looked with sad pools towards him, "I still long for my old home, I wasn't supposed to leave..." the water began to sprout in her pools but she fought it back and regained her content self as she thought of the Edge, "I just became part of the World's Edge though, as a Craftsman. Although I do have to say I know little of my position, or of anything of this world." With a slight twist of thought, the queen then had a minute idea that she put towards Misael without even thinking, "I'd love for you to show me."
Image Credit

@Misael
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Let the fire rain - by Misael - 07-27-2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Anzanie - 07-28-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-08-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Anzanie - 08-09-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-10-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-18-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-29-2015, 10:19 PM