the Rift

[PRIVATE] Let the fire rain

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
I am the monster that haunts your dreams, I'm everything you fear to see

Rose spread across her cheeks, he couldn't help but curl his lips. Had no one swept her off elegant hooves before? He wondered, surely he wasn't the only one. The lovely beauty's chords shrunk with his charms, she was melting at his chords. Just what he liked to see, he had successfully won the flatteries of the painted princess. A single ear of deep midnight azure flickered back at the mention of friend, no no, Miseal never settled for 'just friends,' he always wanted more. Golden orbs intensified, "Friend?"  He questioned, stepping forward to close the little distance between them. His warm breath was warm on her neck as he leaned forward, striped neck arching in utterly stunning way, his lips moved slowly as he whispered into her ears. "Let's not settle for just that darling." He murmured in deep, handsome chords. If she wanted to back out, the time was now, playing with solid gold had it's drawbacks, but there were so many more perks to him. He was Miseal.

Pulling away, he gave her some space, but not much. Something flickered deep within his core, a desire perhaps. The beast inside the brindled brute clawed and yowled, he was awaking. "Is it not my job? To tell the beauties that they are so?" A brow arched as he conversed with the mare. Her continued sweetness bothered him though, but he was patient. There was something else to the sugary lips of Anzaine.

The darkness of the night edged into the scenery sharping his eyes and the curves of his romanized nose and ibex horns. He liked the black fog around him, it was intriguing, empowering almost. Her chords snapped his attention back to where it belonged, on the fae's face. "It is a great land, hidden in the deserts of this realm and isolated by a bridge of magic, that only those who are permitted may enter." His words had become infatuated with the speak of his home, the geekier side of the brute of all charms and masks poking through. "Because I can be so much better, I have been absent recently. I do wish to travel back there, but the journey is a lonely one." He muttered, a sad seriousness about his words. Under his armor Miseal was a completely different stallion, but it only shone through in times like this, where is heart overrode his words; he was a lonely soul. He hoped she didn't notice, weakness was not something he took lightly.

A change of tempo was seen then as the mare expressed an inner sadness. Blazing eyes softened, a quiet nicker of encouragement escaping his lips. "We all do, but that's just life isn't it? It allows you to become comfortable and rips you off the tree when you are ripe. It's perhaps the most merciless thing I've witnessed." The stallion said, his words easily lacing with the knowledge that bursted within him. "You will not fail, not with me by your side." He said with a charming softness, sharing her desire to show the mare of other lands this world. He would be her knight in shining, blazing armor, slicing their path through the wilds of Helovia.

"Talk?"

OCC: This took me way toooo long, RL is a bitch. It's a little choppy but hey <3
TAG: @Anzanie
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Let the fire rain - by Misael - 07-27-2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Anzanie - 07-28-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-08-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Anzanie - 08-09-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-10-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-18-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-29-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Anzanie - 08-11-2015, 06:08 AM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Anzanie - 08-18-2015, 06:23 PM