the Rift

[PRIVATE] Let the fire rain

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
I am the monster that haunts your dreams, I'm everything you fear to see

Innocence rings through sugary tones. His ear twitched at the sound, knowing what that might mean for him. Was the mare of ivory and orange truly unaware of his intentions? There was no way she hadn't stumbled across the equine's guilty pleasure. His looks and charms didn't come without a desire. Of course Miseal wanted all of her, to claim her as his own; that wasn't all to his character though, the brute of stripes and horns was more then a shallow man looking for those who might play his games. He was a fierce protector,  a warm comfort, and a soldier. There was no denying the fact that Miseal could easily be anything a daisy may want, it was just if he cared enough.

His response was an arch of his brow, an entrancingly dark and devious smile melting on to his dirty lips. If she was hesitant about him, he would have to work harder to grab her approval. "You have caught my attention Anzaine, I would settle for anything more" He muttered, his steps around her body a sinister sway, would the dime choose him or the trails away from him? He hoped that in the dark hours of the night, she would choose to play with fire and walk the path with him. 

A smile glittered on her sharp, stunning features. He was mesmerized for a second, golden orbs lost in her beauty. Seconds passed by before he said something, his eyes sliding over the curve of her face, the highlights of her bosom, the twist of her horn. When he spoke, his chords were luxurious and deep, "Oh Anz, it is most definitely my duty." He said with a sweet smile, liking the taste of her nickname on his lips. Be mine 

Anzaine spoke soft words, but his sadness became of little matter to him now. He had a mission, and distractions such as his history was not going to get into his way. The brute nodded to her, neck dramatically arching as he gave her a look that said more then words could. He appreciated her care for him, perhaps one day they could speak further about their troubles, but for now he wanted to focus on other matters. "It truly is a place of surreal abilities." He said, looking back into her lanterns. "Help me then?" Miseal asked, his looks slipping back into a danger zone, tempting and luring. 

"You won't" He promised, eyes reflected the burning desire within him. He stepped closer, closing the distance between them. He shared her breath, the world around him fading away as he stared deeply in those pale windows. Would this queen allow him to be her knight and to steal her away? 

"Talk?"

OCC: I SUCK! This whole post got deleted and I was soo pissed that I had to rewrite it all that it delayed me for like 2 weeks. I'm back on track though and catching up! I'M SO SORRY! 

HOLY SHIT I LOVE THEM 
TAG: @Anzanie
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Let the fire rain - by Misael - 07-27-2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Anzanie - 07-28-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-08-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Anzanie - 08-09-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-10-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-18-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-29-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Anzanie - 08-11-2015, 06:08 AM