the Rift

[PRIVATE] Let the fire rain

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
|| ||
The sweetness of his facial expressions written over that handsome cranium would have been enough for Anzanie to scream there and then, "TAKE ME", but she knew much more than her naive impressions spoke - she was not going to allow this to spiral out of control and end up as a one time thing. The fact that the splashed was even thinking about this now was a huge surprise to her, after just one encounter with a brute of strange striped hues and horns of a ram. But his charm had switched on something inside of her that was difficult to suppress. She could step away now, but to do so meant never seeing the creature from a different region, possibly forever. From even just wandering in the Edge she felt uneasy thinking how big Helovia was for just one creature. And how difficult it would be to find another specific creature in its mass.

And then he melted a smile across his velveteens that equally made her insides melt. Misael was too good at this, but Anzanie did not think of the ifs and buts of the whole facade.

You have caught my attention Anzanie, I would settle for anything more.

He stepped around her with a pulsing need to touch the brute. The emphasis on the "more" gave her a shiver down her spine and a wiggle within her pillars. She steadied herself and focussed her beautiful pale eyes as a sweet smile yet again spread across her velveteens and she pierced his gaze with a ferocious need,
"Then I am all yours!" Her enthusiasm was perhaps masking her lack of knowing what he meant by wanting more, but all the fae knew was that she was ready to see what would happen. And this meant possibly exploring with him, when her duties allowed her to do so.

And then he spoke a name to her that she had not heard for so long, Anz. It was the same nickname that she been doted with by her parents and siblings, and inside she felt a tug at her heartstrings, the pain ebbing within her pools. But she tried to hide the sadness as realised that Misael was using it as a term of endearment, and his azure hues were dancing within her mind. She gaze a warm look at him as she had turned her pools away at first, but she wanted him to know that he was welcome to use it. She took a step forward, hoping that his circling would cease before even the splashed princess knew what was happening.

His pools met hers as he also replied to her wonders of the Dragon's Throat, and it confirmed her own thoughts of its magical title. And then his question of her helping this incredible being was to be met with an eager nod, and the words, "Of course I will help you, Mis!" If he could use a nickname for her, then so could she. She didn't notice where his eyes had wandered but she was more concerned with acting playful to him. Flirtatiousness was not something she was accustomed to, but she would give it a go.

Anzanie stared into his orbs as they burned with something she could not quite understand, her naive little brain only feeling the pull of what felt like his own gravitational field. He smelt amazing, his pelt was strange and beautiful and his bodice a mix of masculine features. Plus he had basically charmed his way into her life and she could only stand there on all four little pillars and let him crash into her with beautiful consequences. She twisted her cranium to the side in a hope to let her skull reach out and touch him...

[OOC: THIS IS GETTING SO JUICY xD They're absolutely adorable together! <3
Just hope that my writing doesn't suck too much for you :3]
Image Credit

@Misael
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Let the fire rain - by Misael - 07-27-2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Anzanie - 07-28-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-08-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Anzanie - 08-09-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-10-2015, 06:55 PM