the Rift

[PRIVATE] Let the fire rain

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
I am the monster that haunts your dreams, I'm everything you fear to see

He wanted it, and it seemed that this beautiful mare, painted by the creators above, wanted it too. She might not know what she had gotten herself into, but Miseal was perfectly prepared for the repercussions, the denials, or the fear, he trusted in his masculinity to seal any hesitations she might have. The words, although a little to bright they where, where still music to his drums nonetheless. 

A pang of sadness seeped in him as he saw something flash in her eyes before she turned away from the blazing and boring eyes that was his golden orbs, he wanted to know what story hid behind those teary gems. Was it his use of her nickname? he wondered then. When they met again, he would ask, but for now, he didn't press the matter that seemed to be quite sensitive. He offered a warm soft smile, he could be a gentlemen right? There was no rush, Anzaine was his already, he might as well show her what he was capable of being. 

His brow arched with her use of his nickname, a low chuckle releasing from sultry lips. Her attempts were humorous to the man who was an expert in his sorcery, but he could teach her in time. That is if the queen of beauty wanted to associate with him after the events that tonight will bring. Innocence is such a beautiful thing captured in it's raw state, full of bright hues and light. After that innocence becomes no longer itself, it's ripple effect can be treacherous. He hoped, that this would not tear apart her for the sake of her sanity. "Why thank you my dear Anz, it will be much more pleasant with you by my side." The creature said, eyes not daring to leave her own.

He could feel the intensity gather up around him, as she reached out to touch him. His neck arched as his head reached out to touch the mare, drapes flew in the wind behind him as the two stared deeply within the eyes of the stranger become partner. Her muzzle was warm, their breaths mingling for a second before Miseal begun to move closer. He could smell the pines on her pelt, the need in his blood, the perfumes of her ribbons, the hunger in his core. His muzzle trailed along her spine, the warmth of his breath spreading across the sensitive skin, until it hovered over her crop. He looked back at her then, questioning her with eyes that clearly stated what he wanted, and hopefully, what she wanted too.

"Talk?"

OCC: this is crappy ending, but I had to rush off and wanted the post in!
HOLY SHIT I LOVE THEM  AHHHHHHHH BBBBBBBBBYYYYYYY
TAG: @Anzanie
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Let the fire rain - by Misael - 07-27-2015, 10:05 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Anzanie - 07-28-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-08-2015, 08:13 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Anzanie - 08-09-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-10-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-18-2015, 05:52 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Misael - 08-29-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: Let the fire rain - by Anzanie - 08-11-2015, 06:08 AM