Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

"Yeah..." I agreed, because it really had taken much longer than I anticipated to get from the Threshold to the Throat. It didn't take anywhere near as long when I flew it, but I wasn't about to point that out to a grumpy stallion who didn't have a set of wings on his shoulders. He wouldn't understand and I could only assume that he would have some kind of snide remark if I talked about flying. I sincerely hoped that he would be in better spirits once he had a chance to rest.

"This Gaucho can send someone to come get me but you, Ranjiri, cannot leave me here on my own, in this... strange world..."

I found myself taking a step back to regain my personal space and frowning because if I wanted to leave him standing there on the shore then I could. Couldn't I? "I had no intention of leaving you here." Just yet. I replied. But once Gaucho arrived and passed judgment on him, as far as I was concerned, my job was complete. Besides, if I wanted to leave him standing right there it would take a lot more than him just blocking my path to stop me. See, I have these things called wings and he didn't. All I had to do was fly away and he wouldn't be able to stop me.

"H-hey!"

"Sikeax!" I blurted her name out before I could stop myself, mostly because I knew her voice from the fiasco a few weeks prior, but also because I was glad someone else had arrived. I said nothing as she scolded Abaddon, telling him that he could act like a king elsewhere because it was true, I just didn't have the nerve to tell him. I did glance at him to gauge his reaction.

"We walked here from the Threshold." I explained when she asked what we needed. "He wants to join the Throat, but we need someone with a key to let him across. You wouldn't happen to have one?"

"."

ooc://
if Sikeax doesn't have a key I'll go ahead and PP Gaucho coming with his since Aud said I could.
<3

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
the sidewalk ends [abaddon joining] - by Ranjiri - 07-29-2015, 02:05 PM
RE: the sidewalk ends [abaddon joining] - by Ranjiri - 08-09-2015, 11:12 PM