Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
Ranjiri</style>
in this world full of people there's one killing me
and if we only die once i wanna die with you
</style>

"And my cave is your hell if you should try to stop me being a part of this herd. I am not trespassing."

I just stared at him for a minute, unable to comprehend why he would threaten Sikeax when he was wanting to join our herd. "Threats will get you nowhere in the Dragon's Throat." I warned softly, because if Gaucho heard him I had little doubt that he would be dealt with swiftly. "You're not a part of our herd yet..." So watch your mouth and mind your manners. I wanted to say, but the words died in my mouth. I didn't have the energy to argue with a grumpy stallion.

Sikeax spoke up then and said that she had a key and that we'd go across together and I sighed softly in relief. I was one step closer to dropping Abaddon off and getting some much needed rest. "Thank you." I murmured to her, though I felt horribly guilty because of the tone of her voice. I was already assuming that she didn't approve of Abaddon, especially after the way he spoke and acted and I was beginning to have second thoughts, myself. But again I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because it had been a long walk and he'd already been traveling before we left the Threshold. I was still willing to tell myself that after he rested he might be pleasant.

”Hobgoblin wants me to tell you something. He thinks you’re rude and need to learn respect, but I think you and him are just the same type of people.”

I looked from Sikeax and Abaddon, already expecting some sort of remark to come flying from his mouth and I didn't want to deal with it. "You can go ahead of us." I followed up Sikeax, hoping to cut off whatever Abaddon might say. "We'll follow behind you." At that point I looked to Sikeax to make sure that she was okay with what I suggested and, honestly, I thought both of us would be more comfortable walking together and keeping an eye on him than having him follow behind us.... or even walking beside him.

Really, though, I thought Sikeax was better company and I'd walked next to Abaddon for long enough.

"."

Image Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
the sidewalk ends [abaddon joining] - by Ranjiri - 07-29-2015, 02:05 PM
RE: the sidewalk ends [abaddon joining] - by Ranjiri - 08-19-2015, 10:35 AM