the Rift

[OPEN] fat and happy

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Character Name
info or quote

Dröm, it didn't suit her anymore. She wasn't a dröm. Dröm means dream in my first language, Swedish (though I do know basic words/sentences in various languages.) I am far from it. I am a (recently very fat) outcast that is imprisoned here for being completely idiotic by trying to steal a powerful lead. I have no family nor friends. Well, I had friends, but since the invasion we've all scattered and haven't reconnected, not yet. I don't know where anyone lives now, nor do I truly care. It's just me, my healing flowers, my green cape, and my love for the Earth. Oh yea, and a mission. I've been tasked to talk to three Hidden Falls horses, ask about the invasion, and report to Kaj and be free. Free from this pretty, relaxed, welcoming prison. I sing despite it all as I wade into the water, the dirty washing from my hide as the water rises with each step.

Dess stämma ger en hjärtans tröst,
likt näktergalens blida röst, 
så hövisk och så ljuv. 

Swedish. My native language, my accent, my nationality, my identity. This verse is spoken perfectly, a harmony with my overly thick and burly accent. I must look ridiculous, wading around in a pool, lids tightly shut, a lullabye spilling from my lips. No matter how ridiculous I look, I feel happy, and that's pleasant.

Schlaf, Kindlein, schlaf. 
Der Vater hüt't die Schaf. 
Die Mutter schüttelt's Bäumelein,
Da fällt herab ein Träumelein. 
Schlaf, Kindlein, schlaf! 

German. Rough, tough, makes me feel warrior-esque. Just call me DN, Deadly Nightshade. I feel strong, composed of beauty and rage, but I sing softly and kindly, the tune and key the same as that of the Swedish verse. I think I can yell louder in German than Helovian or Swedish. When I get pissed, you'll hear German. 

Un jour nous serons tous partis
Mais les berceuses restent encore et encore...
Elles ne meurent jamais
C'est ainsi que toi
Et moi
Serons

It ends in French. Feminine, smooth, flawless. Despite my's accent, it still sounds pretty good. I secretly wish we all spoke french... it's so romantic. Sighing as my song finishes, I exit to pool, the frigid air whipping my wet tassels around, and I'm cold, numb, but happy. And fat. Actually, I probably look borderline obese. My legs are sore from galloping around non-stop, a joyful run. The green cape that lays on my back is dark green now that it is soaked, but it matches me, my personality. I love it.

ooc: hoping to get 3, edge-to-falls horses that fought in the invasion :)
"blah blah blah."

[/align]
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee