Bad Romance
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
but somewhere here in between the city walls of dyin' dreams
[ Sorry for the wait, been a few busy days. ]

Of course, Caleb baited him. Of course, he couldn't just be silent and not question someone else's words about their realm. The one thing that bothered Mauja, and of course he did it. 'What war.. blah.' In terms of strength and advantage, what the Moon had done had been enough of a war for Mauja.

It had certainly caused him the same amount of heartache.

So how were they safe? How would they know they weren't next?

They didn't. That was why the old Edge herd had left, after all—they hadn't liked the idea of simply waiting for her thin stiletto blade to slip in between their exposed ribs while they slept. Mauja had never offered any false promises of safety and protection from immortals to his herd. They lived, and they died. It was how life worked. In a way, it was one long wait, and wait was what they did.

In the end, he didn't response to Caleb's question, simply looked at him levelly. The real reason he didn't reply, though, was because Entia didn't mirror the question back at him. Instead, the black stallion simply stated his intention to follow him to the Edge of the World, and see what they were like for himself.

All things considered, it felt as if it was all he could get here, the only kind of promise. Mauja nodded, mostly to himself, and let his gaze settle on Caleb again. "I suppose we'll meet here again," he offered, his owls veering away from the silver hound to start heading back west. While their meeting hadn't been long, he felt like a chunk of ice breaking free of a glacier when he came into motion again. It nearly surprised him there was no sound of joints creaking—it looked smooth, simply stepping into flowing motion, but it felt chunky and awkward.

He blamed the long sleep.

"This way, then, Entia..."

[ I'll be getting something up for us in the Edge shortly ^^ @Caleb, @Entia ]
man, I ain't changed, but I know I ain't the same
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
Bad Romance - by Entia - 08-07-2015, 05:10 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Caleb - 08-07-2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Bad Romance - by Entia - 08-08-2015, 08:45 AM
RE: Bad Romance - by Caleb - 08-08-2015, 12:57 PM
RE: Bad Romance - by Entia - 08-08-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Bad Romance - by Mauja - 08-09-2015, 05:33 AM