the Rift

[OPEN] Stars and Hope

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia

"I'm gazing upward, a world I can't embrace..."

Silver gaze watched the rising sun as his body relaxed. A figure moving towards the water caught his eyes and pulled his ears forward. 'Wow...' The form was clearly female, and beautiful. He watched her black and gold frame glide to the water's edge. He thought she was crazy, who would want to swim in that frigged water,  but still. His attention was glued on her as her golden leg struck out at the salty ocean. She waded gracefully into the icy liquid. Then she turned towards him and he couldn't help but keep staring. Ilios dipped his horned head smiling sheepishly.

He watched her fluid movements as she drew closer he felt nervous, like he had never been. Clearing his throat quickly he spoke, "Hi, it's okay, I kind of blend in against this sand." He smiled shyly before continuing, "I'm Ilios, it's a pleasure to meet you Miss." He ended his deep drawl with a slight bow. As the boy rose, he just had time to notice her scarlet eyes before another younger female appeared. She was small, a light dun much like Gaucho, only with speckles. Her hair was very long, and probably a pain in the butt. The filly made him think of his sister. A sighs sigh and gentle smile touched his features. He bowed again still smiling as he spoke in his deep drawl, "Hello Miss Aelin, I am Ilios. It's very nice to meet you." He grinned as he rose once more.

Was the Throat full of pretty mares like these? Yes Aelin was much to young, but she was beautiful nonetheless. Before he could say anything else a loud excited whinny. He knew that voice and could never forget it. His head ripped up eyes searching for her familiar frame. He was not disappointed. She was running towards them. Carefully he stepped away from the others before throwing his silver and teal wings wide to embrace her. "Nasreen!" He waited impatiently for her to join them. When her muzzle was flung forward her accepted it readily, trying to press it against her pretty face. "Do you live here now too?" He could not hide the joy in his normally slow speech. It was great to see a familiar face in these strange lands. As she greeted the others he turned back sheepishly, afraid he had hurt their feelings for abandoning them. Carefully he offered another kind and shy smile hoping that would smooth everything over.

I L I O S
My heart's an endless winter filled with rage...
image credit

Tags;
Words; 441
OOC; @Aelin
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Stars and Hope - by Ilios - 08-08-2015, 03:59 AM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Ranjiri - 08-08-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Aelin - 08-08-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Nasreen - 08-09-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Ilios - 08-11-2015, 03:45 AM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Ranjiri - 08-17-2015, 09:26 PM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Nasreen - 09-04-2015, 05:29 AM
RE: Stars and Hope - by Ilios - 09-05-2015, 12:41 AM