Zandora Posts: 85
Outcast atk: 7.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 HH :: 7 years HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Evara :: Black Leopard :: None ShadowMare
Zandora
I already know I'm going to hell
So at this very point...
It's go big or go home

Deep, utterly manly chords burned their way through her drums. They bounced around and went straight to her core, her hollow core, that was so desperately in need of filling. His words were strange, but they made the brute all the more interesting to the mare who liked those of exotic personalities and colors. 

Whiskers tickled her soft black nares, his greeting rough and oppressive, but it did not bother Zandora, she liked things rough. Her face of sharp curves and subtle thirst reached out to brush upon his ebonite muzzle, things escalating at a pace much quicker then she realized. What was she doing? Playing with men in the dirty hours and freezing hours of the night? Who the hell cares, she'd fuck anyone she wanted whenever she wanted. 

Starkly lavender orbs clashed with his own brilliantly blue gems, each of their eyes displaying their dirty desires, she didn't even know him, but yet she was melting the more and more she looked into those eyes. Zandora flicked her tail, and circled the looming stallion, letting her scent and aroma intoxicate him, orbs not breaking their eye contact. "Oh yes, there is many things that I want." She paused, letting her words drugged with lust speak for themselves. "One--of which, you can help me with." She winked, her eyes still staring deep within his own. 

OCC: merr
TAG: @Caleb

Image Credits!
[Image: 56a075b49df35]
No restrictions on things that can happen to Zandora, please tag in first posts only.

Messages In This Thread
winter's breath [Zandora] - by Caleb - 08-08-2015, 09:35 PM
RE: winter's breath [Zandora] - by Zandora - 08-09-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: winter's breath [Zandora] - by Zandora - 08-16-2015, 10:16 PM
RE: winter's breath [Zandora] - by Caleb - 08-10-2015, 01:47 PM
RE: winter's breath [Zandora] - by Caleb - 08-24-2015, 11:04 PM
RE: winter's breath [Zandora] - by Zandora - 09-13-2015, 09:20 PM