the Rift

EAST OF EDEN | open

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

Johnny
“Hot pockets Ashamin you guys can really book it.” Such were the words that proceeded my official entrance into the group as I take my favourite spot beside Ashamin and the cute little Lochan. We had gotten separated on the walk here but did I ever for one moment think that he was trying to leave me behind? Well no, not at all. You see, Ashamin and I have a bond. We’ve cemented it pretty officially so you know, obviously he’s one of my best friends! 

He's also one of the few that haven't gone all squirrelly around me, like they've never seen a pink-pointed unicorn that is made of sugar and peppermint before. Honestly. 

Had I wanted a nice leisurely walk beside Ashamin to wherever he had been planning on going? Why yes. A beautiful, romantic walk through the falling snow. But nooo. It’s okay though, because I’m going to get more chances for such activities. We live in a winter wonderland, after all. 

My stocky legs finally getting the chance to rest, I focus my attention on the rest and blink at them all with bright green eyes. Would you CHECK OUT this fantastic group of hotties that we have gathered here today. And I mean it! Everyone gathered here was so interesting. There was this beautiful spotted mare, with a rather impressive pair of antlers on top of her head. A spotted stallion that could totally be her brother stood nearby too, only he had horns that looked like the most perfect blue ice you ever did see. And there was a pair of wings! Everyone in this merry group had a horn but there was only one with wings, a sandy and turquoise youth.

I’m totally the shortest out of all of them but I don’t care, there’s no real way that they can not notice me. I’m red and pink and white and I don’t shut up long enough to be ignored. Oh and I’m sweet, literally and figuratively.

These woods look vaguely familiar to me but I honestly forgot that this was the place where you go to recruit and to greet those that were new to Helovia. So while I’m rather confused about why we’re all gathering here I decide to not question it, and instead make the best of the situation that has led me to three new friends this day. “Hello everyone!! My name’s Johnny. How are you all this glorious day?” Doesn’t everyone love the snow?

I'm your sweet sugar Candyman

Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

WHOOPS <3 

welcome to Helovia!!
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
EAST OF EDEN | open - by Sabriel - 08-08-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: EAST OF EDEN | open - by Ilios - 08-09-2015, 02:08 AM