the Rift

EAST OF EDEN | open

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Ilios
Silver orbs turned towards the other stallions quietly allowing them to all speak to the newcomer. Crowds weren't a problem, not for him anyway, but this was just the weirdest group of horses ever. Twitching ears flicked his worries away as he turned back towards the spotted doe. She really seemed to relate to his words then the painted stud stud spoke. Ilios would never know what it was like to join a new world, but a new herd he could relate to. It must have been extremely difficult to leave their entire homeland in search of another. Or where they made to leave? Had there been trouble in their home that forced them to leave? Words of the Aurora Basin brought the boy back. So they were from the frozen land. He had seen the scars his mother bore, as a reminder to stay well away from there. Would the black and teal etched horn be enough to keep him safe around them? Now wasn't the time to ask, neither were these unicorns. In his mind these unicorns didn't have the authority to answer such an important query.

Before anyone had a chance to say anything else a set of very weird things happened all at once. The spotted stag leaned down and licked the small pink and red male. Raising an eyebrow he glanced at the mare. Now this was the weirdest thing he had ever seen. Why was a dude licking another dude?! What the actual fuck?! Leaning closer to Sabriel the colt whispered, hopefully just so she could hear, "I have no idea what's going on. I've never seen anything like this happen before and I've lived here my whole life." Bright eyes blinked kindly at the girl before the sudden appearance of yet another male showed up. He was much taller than himself, black and white, a hybrid sprouting a feather tipped lion tail, along with an oddly shaped black horn.

Instant dislike sprang to his heart he was cocky and very rude. Handsome brow furrowed the male lifted himself up to his full height watching the other ready to defend the mare if need be. He spoke so the spotted male was named Mauja. He filled that into his memory before turning back to the other. He greeted everyone but Sabriel, which only ticked him off more. He only gives a stiff nod as he is greeted as well. So he had been snooping, another tick against the other. A soft snort rippled from his muzzle as he turned back to the doe. A soft smile replaced the aggravated look upon his face, "There are only two other possibilities Miss, the Hidden Falls, and World's Edge. I've never seen Mauja in the Falls, so I assume he is from the Edge." He paused to glance to the older male for agreement before continuing. "I've lived in both of those lands. The Falls is exactly what it sounds like, water falls everywhere." A deep chuckle then more words, "The Edge is full of Evergreens and mist. It rests on the edge of a cliff that over looks the ocean." His smile flickered as he thought almost longingly of his past home. "As far as I know they are all good in their own ways. You could also live free until, or if, you pick a place." It was the truth, even if he would love to take her home with him. He fell silent as the small deer thing moved towards her and she inquired about it. He was just as curious and added his own thoughts over him, "He is very interesting."
Wonderings   Talking
Words: 608
OOC: Sorry this took so long!
His voice
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. ~ Robert Frost
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
EAST OF EDEN | open - by Sabriel - 08-08-2015, 09:50 PM
RE: EAST OF EDEN | open - by Ilios - 08-09-2015, 02:08 AM
RE: EAST OF EDEN | open - by Mauja - 08-09-2015, 06:18 AM
RE: EAST OF EDEN | open - by Ashamin - 08-09-2015, 11:20 AM
RE: EAST OF EDEN | open - by Johnny - 08-09-2015, 11:43 AM
RE: EAST OF EDEN | open - by Sabriel - 08-09-2015, 08:11 PM
RE: EAST OF EDEN | open - by Ilios - 08-11-2015, 01:26 AM
RE: EAST OF EDEN | open - by Mauja - 08-11-2015, 11:09 AM
RE: EAST OF EDEN | open - by Caleb - 08-11-2015, 12:26 PM
RE: EAST OF EDEN | open - by Ashamin - 08-12-2015, 10:01 AM