the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'll need a savior --

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
like punching in a dream, breathing life into a nightmare

It has to be only moments before a sharp bark startles you from your woes, your head snapping to the darkness of her body as she retreats from you, a strange creature that piques your interest only for its strangeness. She is staring, and as you follow her gaze your heart all but stops, the surge of your fear and angst and sheer surprise bursting through your veins, reflecting in the northern blue of his eyes. ‘Enna?’ You do not have the words. For a moment you want nothing more than to push him away, to run from him and be content in your ignorance. You are too afraid to confront what this might mean, and even more afraid of what it might not. But he is already on you, touching you, breathing you, and you do not pull away, no; instead your knees tremble, your flesh quivering and quaking underneath his touch, your heart aflame once again, pulsing with desire, too weak to deny him, too consumed to worry. Just a touch, and he has already made you his, erased all the insecurity.

Enna…’ This time you breathe a breath too shaky to hide the feelings that swell just beneath the surface of your skin, that line the corners of your eyes. 'You,' It is then that you turn to him, your muzzle tracing the very bottom of his chin, further down his neck, all the way to his shoulder where you bury your face in his hair, breathing him deeply, your slender chest heaving against the broadness of his. 'I thought you were a dream.'

fantasydesignstock | meihua-stock | landkeks-stock

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Messages In This Thread
i'll need a savior -- - by Enna - 08-09-2015, 03:55 PM
RE: i'll need a savior -- - by Caleb - 08-09-2015, 05:35 PM
RE: i'll need a savior -- - by Enna - 08-09-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: i'll need a savior -- - by Caleb - 08-11-2015, 12:54 PM
RE: i'll need a savior -- - by Enna - 08-11-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: i'll need a savior -- - by Caleb - 08-21-2015, 09:28 PM