the Rift

[PRIVATE] i'll need a savior --

Enna Posts: 172
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 :: 5 ( TALLSUN ) HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Mehr :: Arctic Wolf :: None kels
like punching in a dream, breathing life into a nightmare

I thought you were a dream, too. It’s been driving me crazy.’ You smile, smile against the warmth of his flesh, enthralled with the way that it feels to be next to him again. You do not know what all of this means: the feelings that rage inside of him and swarm inside of you, why he came back here, what had even brought the two of you together in the first place. Too many questions, and maybe you aren’t supposed to know, but either way you remain silent against the whistling of the wind, the rushing of your own blood. You press closer as he pulls away, leaning forwards into nothing, catching yourself on shaky limbs; your eyes jet open, your frantic heart quieting as you look towards his moving frame.

You do not notice the absence of the silver-eyed hound, do not notice the sudden gravity of lust within him, and yet each of his touches send your heart fluttering, turns your stomach into knots in a completely good way. As he stops, the warmth of his head resting against your rump you throw a backwards glance at him, a soft smile returning to your lips as your eyes catch the blue of his.

'Mm,' It is a quiet, fragile, breakable invitation, though one you aren’t entirely aware of, your mind too inexperienced to recognize exactly what is happening. Your eyes trace the lines of his face painstakingly slowly, the desire swelling in your body terrifyingly overwhelming. You look for answers that you once again know you won’t find, and this time only more questions rise, adding confusion to your already jumbled mind.

fantasydesignstock | meihua-stock | landkeks-stock

@Caleb

please tag enna in every post
violence permitted barring permanent injury / death

Messages In This Thread
i'll need a savior -- - by Enna - 08-09-2015, 03:55 PM
RE: i'll need a savior -- - by Caleb - 08-09-2015, 05:35 PM
RE: i'll need a savior -- - by Enna - 08-09-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: i'll need a savior -- - by Caleb - 08-11-2015, 12:54 PM
RE: i'll need a savior -- - by Enna - 08-11-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: i'll need a savior -- - by Caleb - 08-21-2015, 09:28 PM