Cashmere Posts: 115
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

I'm tired
I'm so tired
not from a lack of sleep
but from a sheer amount of disbelief

His voice makes my heart leap along with my body. Maybe not literally, but he sure gave me a fright. Maybe not a big one, but it was big enough. My eyes dance across him; though not like he's a meal; and not like I'm a girl looking for a lot of attention, because in all honesty, I really am not all that into the 'all eyes on me' thing. 

He has a thing draped across his withers, I pay it no mind. There was a young-looking asleep animal. It was cute and small, it was a companion or friend to this man, his own little beauty of a beast. There's something in his horn that I pay no mind to, and his tail is one I haven't seen around all that much. 

Rare.

A smile dances across my features as I nod a greeting. The words I once needed to say so terribly are now lowering back into their pit. Of course I will still speak oh-too-much and scare him away. But I think that's okay. 
I think that's okay for today.

"Hello, and...may I say, is that little thing there a deer?" I murmur, already taking his eyes and thoughts off me and onto the little creature. Chestnut beauty's landing right on the companion tucked away. "Cute" I'd murmur a few times before shaking my head and lifting my eyes to meet his once more. "My name is Cashmere" I say, not adding everything I want to say. If I had, my introduction probably would have gone a little like this: "I'm Cashmere, and the girl inside my head is just waiting to give me a snarky comment that makes me wince, but I'm okay. How about you?" It was a little sad and pathetic, seeing how absent she's been from my mind as of late. I'd been getting upset with her. Saying things I don't mean. 
She knows that I don't mean them, she's ME. Yet she's still upset. And I just can't figure out why. Was I doing something with our body that....

Correction:

MY body that she didn't feel comfortable with? Was I annoying her with my lack of speech? She seemed pretty annoyed when I spoke anyway, so I'd let that thought go right away. 

"Oh, and, I'm not in distress. I don't think." I say with a wide smile, practically opening to him. I was worth his time. I was worth this baby-cradeler's time. 

From seeing the watercolor world we live in slowly turn a light shade of tin
smiles fade to frowns
ups turn to downs
some of us have lost their spark
lost our drive
lost our heart

[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Cashmere - 08-09-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Ashamin - 08-09-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Cashmere - 08-09-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Ashamin - 08-10-2015, 10:05 AM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Cashmere - 08-11-2015, 07:00 AM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Ashamin - 08-12-2015, 10:51 AM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Cashmere - 08-13-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Ashamin - 08-15-2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Cashmere - 09-16-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Ashamin - 10-16-2015, 08:37 AM