Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 5 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

I'm tired
I'm so tired
not from a lack of sleep
but from a sheer amount of disbelief

I listen to nothing for a few moments.

Or is it, I listen for nothing? 

I can't decide as I await his relaxed answer. And when he does, I nod and agree internally. Talking about the silence of snow and the outdoors makes me want to be quiet for a little while and think. It's a nice feeling to have, I have it at least two times a week while wandering alone. I mean, I can't go too long without running into someone I either know or have yet to meet, and I've just found the silent times in between one of my favorite parts. It's nice to just think to yourself and keep to yourself and be yourself when your alone.

And then not two seconds after that train of thought left her station, she is approached by a question. "Me? Have a home? No." I answer all in one. A smile is taking form on my kissers right then. Something about the way he asks, like it was an idea. A conversation piece of some sort. 

Like he was trying to create a puzzle of words with only a few. Maybe he was trying to figure me out. Me and my mind. Me and my slight aloof-ness that puts my whole being off. 

Or maybe he's not.

Maybe he's just as curious as me. Maybe. Because I want to know why he's here, wandering just as I am. Or maybe he's not even wandering! I wouldn't know! Questions like this one pop in my brain every few minutes of our whole time together. 

Look at me, calling this thing we're doing here our "whole time together". This isn't our whole time together this is just us two. Sharing this clearing with a domed, snow-white structure. 
Not a doubt, we will meet again after we part. (Maybe we won't even part!!) I will make sure of this. I want to get to know this Ashamin. I want to get to know the Basin for who they are inside. If only they would let me in...

From seeing the watercolor world we live in slowly turn a light shade of tin
smiles fade to frowns
ups turn to downs
some of us have lost their spark
lost our drive
lost our heart

[Image: cashmere_by_lainey_lou-d73bbjq.png]
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Silk excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Cashmere - 08-09-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Ashamin - 08-09-2015, 07:14 PM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Cashmere - 08-09-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Ashamin - 08-10-2015, 10:05 AM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Cashmere - 08-11-2015, 07:00 AM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Ashamin - 08-12-2015, 10:51 AM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Cashmere - 08-13-2015, 05:36 PM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Ashamin - 08-15-2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Cashmere - 09-16-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: Somewhere Cold [Ashamin] - by Ashamin - 10-16-2015, 08:37 AM