the Rift

[PRIVATE] Silver Lining [Caleb]

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

I find this comforting, in a way. This place I've found myself in. Usually, I wouldn't be okay right now. Usually, my whole other self would pull my thoughts away from the beauty of it, towards the worry of it all. When really, I don't need any of that shit. I can just have the silence of the snow in my midsts and feel a peace I haven't felt in a long time.

But this cold. It's driving my absolute batty. 

My head is cold, my nose is cold and my wingtips feel frozen in place, although I've been wiggling them for a little while now. It's probably the middle of the night here in the Heavenly Fields. But I can see patches of stars around the snowy clouds, even though after a while too many snowflakes have gotten in my eyes and I have to look away and blink several times before i can see right again. And I'm fine with that. Absolutely fine. Just not with the cold. 

Nope. 
Nuh-uh. 
Nada.
Zero.
Zip.
Zilch. 

Zilch? Is that even one? I shake my head and think of all the amazing things I could be doing right now with my self in this untouched land. The snow fall has made the fields before me flat and seamless, light like puffballs. I could be flying in the snow, but I somehow sense that it would be uncomfortable, hit by snow and wind and cold faster than before. It would be all too cold for my liking. 
Maybe I'd do it if there was someone to pull me out there and do it, but otherwise... No. There was not a way in hell I would be doing it alone. 
Even though it was a beautiful night...

Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
No one has more thirst for earth, for blood, and for ferocious sexuality than the creature who stands in the snowy field watching a dual-colored femme grow enamored by her surroundings. He watches her like a starving man looks at food, a deep craving composed of desire and need. An odd concoction of not only does it look good, but I need it. The girl is slight, nimble and short. A treat to be eaten with ecstasy, something to give temporary heat to the aching numbness of feeling only the cold of his iron facade. She is a fairy-girl, wrapped up in the majesty of snow and icicles, thirsty for company. She could devour the man cloaked in shadows and secrecy as easily as he could, her. His game is a sensitive game where a female must give something, be it the innocence of virginity or a chance to have a stallion rock ecstasy through her body as roughly and primal as possible. 

He stalks towards her, eyes focused on her flank, which he aims to stand at, side-by-side with the mare he will surely dwarf. She seems innocent, young and carefree. The brute could trace the contrast of pale porcelain and dark tawny along her body, leave hot trails of fire with his muzzle, burn kisses into her skin with lips that desire nothing but her. His eyes are indifferent, detached, but his body, his groin, desperately wants her. The formality of the man remains, he stays a respectful distance, simply there, quiet yet firm. His strong presence is undeniable, words do not need to be uttered for this young girl to take notice. Words aren't needed for this interaction. It is simply two horses watching, watching the world slip away minute by minute, second by second. Until, finally... "Hello." His voice is deep, ricocheting in an echo across the snow-covered land, solidly masculine. There is nothing else to describe Caleb besides undeniably masculine, undeniably man.

ooc: this was horrible, sorry :x

Hidden Account

I'm still the type of girl I was when I was young. 
Well, at least I feel like her. Young and scared and...surprisingly, I still have that kindness everyone talks about. My mother used to tell me that those usually wear off, the traits like that. She told me that they dwindle until there was nothing left, and was she wrong? Was she right? Perhaps it hasn't happened for me yet, but I hoped she wasn't right. 

And in all my thoughts, there's a voice in my ear, whispering a deep hello. I don't jump, which I normally do, but I knew he was there. Waiting for me to offer a glance his way. 

And when I do, what I find is breath taking. Not that my eyes widen and my body goes into shock, because if that happened it was all be because of the cold. I watch him with cautious eyes, but my heart flutters and whispers things into my ears that I should be wary of. When I look at his eyes, I feel light and fragile, although, I also feel graceful. Like something I never was. A smile breaks out across my face, and I cant stop it. 

My eyes travel around his body in meek attempt to take time. He's looking at me weirdly, I feel shaken by his eyes that are rested on me and only me. I feel like he wants to steal something from me that wasn't my heart. I wasn't taking the bait. Not yet, at least. I watch him silently until a word falls from my maw. "Hi" I wanted to speak with him and get to know him but he was distracting me. Distracting me from doing what I do best, be kind. 

So, I take the bait. What's the worst that could happen? I wouldn't fall in love with anyone anyway. Love is difficult, and as it seems, I suddenly have a great urge for it. So, fill it with him, shall we? The smile sparks across my lips like a match in the dark and I step forward to touch him first, placing my muzzle and side of face to his warm neck in greeting. "My name is Spice" I whisper softly into his ear when I've stepped away, my breath not-a-doubt warm on his skin. "And you?" I question, my eyes narrowing as I looks him up and down once again. That smile returning. 

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
A devilish smirk tilts his lips upwards as he stands still, eyes looking forwards at the faraway horizon. Her eyes are on him, watching, memorizing him. Even as his marble voice echoes over the barren emptiness, his eyes are ahead, never peering sideways to look at his company. Eventually, her calm reply comes, a general, vague greeting. Spice. Iron eyes slowly move to focus on Spice, cranium angling towards her, each maneuver slow, deliberately slow. He just watches her, eyes cast downwards on her alabaster face. Her innocent voice asks who the beast is, but he is no more than a masked man, a stranger with the face of a friend. His lips are sealed as his smirk eventually fades, words do not pour from his lips, the mysterious stallion remaining an unnamed figure for now. The sanguine wing closest to the mare unfolds, gently rising over her body, appearing like an umbrella in the moment. After a few seconds, it begins lowering, moving to blanket her, warm her. Eventually it rests (hopefully on top of her slight frame). 

"Caleb," he mutters to her, his head returning to its natural position, eyes no longer resting on her, but straight ahead again. "I hail from Aurora Basin, a northern land." His lengthy fur had shown for it, becoming rather thick to protect him from the constant freeze that had settled in at his home. His body was steel, unmoving. The bitter cold could not penetrate his thick fur, thus he was okay to offer his wing for warmth to a mare. Who knows, he may even get something out of this. He shuffles closer, aiming to have his flank touching with hers. Contact would certainly ignite something between them, electricity, fire. She would not be cold anymore, not with Caleb tracing fiery trails on her with his snout. Would she still be cold when her face turns pink with the heat of embarrassment when she realizes she wants this as much as Caleb? It's ironic, mares are in fact, just as horny as stallions. "Spezia," he begins, calling her Spice, but in his own tongue. "What do you wish to do tonight?" Was the question sexual? Not totally, but it very well could be, should she choose to answer in such a way.

Hidden Account
This is the warmth I felt when I was a child.
Draped in it day after day in the sun, side by side with my mother in a field of neatly-filed green. My heart and body growing by the day. Although I hand't spent long there, i remember it vividly now. It was like during the specifically cold nights when she would wrap me up in her wings.
He utters his name in a way that makes my nose scrunch. I find it interesting, thought-provoking. I've never heard a name quite like his. It had a sound to it that I was not too familiar with. A sound I didn't hear often. He speaks once more, telling me of where he is from. I'd guessed that it was a cooler place, judging on his pelt.

I'm not used to this tension with males. I'm kinda just like one myself, tripping over my own hooves, yelling, having fun when a typical lady should be at least a little but more mannered. I mean, don't get me wrong, I have manners, just not when it comes to running around and having some fun. It's like that part of me just falls away. When I'm with my friends, I'm different. A lot of my friends are boys, and that's not a bad thing, it's just that now, when I find myself with yet another male I'm beginning to think other thoughts. Thoughts I don't normally have with a cute boy like Aeo around.

They feel somewhat grown-up. That's what I like about them.

We're touching more now, and my eyes are lowered to the ground, breath soft and shivering subsiding. Bilingual. Yeah, that's what he is, I think when he says my name I assume in a tongue that I do not recognize. Intriguing. "What do you wish to do tonight?"

I'm flustered, eyes widening for only a second before I can take control over myself once more. He couldn't have meant it that way. Well, he could actually mean it in many ways. I'm going to go with innocent for now. "I don't know" I whisper. "I.." my voice turned breathy for a moment as I thought, making that I stand out in the cold, a small could of breath into the night.

"Maybe you could..." My cheeks are burning. "Maybe you could be my warmth? I your assigned girl for the night?" I pause for a small effect. "I mean, you seem like the type of guy who would do this type of thing for a girl." I mutter, my eyes on the snow covered field. It was hard to speak like this. I was really hard to wring all the excitement from my voice and just let the sounds carry me away from that half of myself. It was really hard.
The touch of his skin made me want to stay here in this state forever. It was like he was luring me in. Taking me hostage in his gaze. A cage I didn't see coming.

@Caleb