the Rift

[PRIVATE] Silver Lining [Caleb]

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

I'm still the type of girl I was when I was young. 
Well, at least I feel like her. Young and scared and...surprisingly, I still have that kindness everyone talks about. My mother used to tell me that those usually wear off, the traits like that. She told me that they dwindle until there was nothing left, and was she wrong? Was she right? Perhaps it hasn't happened for me yet, but I hoped she wasn't right. 

And in all my thoughts, there's a voice in my ear, whispering a deep hello. I don't jump, which I normally do, but I knew he was there. Waiting for me to offer a glance his way. 

And when I do, what I find is breath taking. Not that my eyes widen and my body goes into shock, because if that happened it was all be because of the cold. I watch him with cautious eyes, but my heart flutters and whispers things into my ears that I should be wary of. When I look at his eyes, I feel light and fragile, although, I also feel graceful. Like something I never was. A smile breaks out across my face, and I cant stop it. 

My eyes travel around his body in meek attempt to take time. He's looking at me weirdly, I feel shaken by his eyes that are rested on me and only me. I feel like he wants to steal something from me that wasn't my heart. I wasn't taking the bait. Not yet, at least. I watch him silently until a word falls from my maw. "Hi" I wanted to speak with him and get to know him but he was distracting me. Distracting me from doing what I do best, be kind. 

So, I take the bait. What's the worst that could happen? I wouldn't fall in love with anyone anyway. Love is difficult, and as it seems, I suddenly have a great urge for it. So, fill it with him, shall we? The smile sparks across my lips like a match in the dark and I step forward to touch him first, placing my muzzle and side of face to his warm neck in greeting. "My name is Spice" I whisper softly into his ear when I've stepped away, my breath not-a-doubt warm on his skin. "And you?" I question, my eyes narrowing as I looks him up and down once again. That smile returning. 

Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
Silver Lining [Caleb] - by Spice - 08-09-2015, 08:01 PM
RE: Silver Lining [Caleb] - by Caleb - 08-09-2015, 09:41 PM
RE: Silver Lining [Caleb] - by Spice - 08-10-2015, 04:04 AM
RE: Silver Lining [Caleb] - by Caleb - 08-13-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: Silver Lining [Caleb] - by Spice - 09-12-2015, 08:08 AM