the Rift

[PRIVATE] Silver Lining [Caleb]

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
This is the warmth I felt when I was a child.
Draped in it day after day in the sun, side by side with my mother in a field of neatly-filed green. My heart and body growing by the day. Although I hand't spent long there, i remember it vividly now. It was like during the specifically cold nights when she would wrap me up in her wings.
He utters his name in a way that makes my nose scrunch. I find it interesting, thought-provoking. I've never heard a name quite like his. It had a sound to it that I was not too familiar with. A sound I didn't hear often. He speaks once more, telling me of where he is from. I'd guessed that it was a cooler place, judging on his pelt.

I'm not used to this tension with males. I'm kinda just like one myself, tripping over my own hooves, yelling, having fun when a typical lady should be at least a little but more mannered. I mean, don't get me wrong, I have manners, just not when it comes to running around and having some fun. It's like that part of me just falls away. When I'm with my friends, I'm different. A lot of my friends are boys, and that's not a bad thing, it's just that now, when I find myself with yet another male I'm beginning to think other thoughts. Thoughts I don't normally have with a cute boy like Aeo around.

They feel somewhat grown-up. That's what I like about them.

We're touching more now, and my eyes are lowered to the ground, breath soft and shivering subsiding. Bilingual. Yeah, that's what he is, I think when he says my name I assume in a tongue that I do not recognize. Intriguing. "What do you wish to do tonight?"

I'm flustered, eyes widening for only a second before I can take control over myself once more. He couldn't have meant it that way. Well, he could actually mean it in many ways. I'm going to go with innocent for now. "I don't know" I whisper. "I.." my voice turned breathy for a moment as I thought, making that I stand out in the cold, a small could of breath into the night.

"Maybe you could..." My cheeks are burning. "Maybe you could be my warmth? I your assigned girl for the night?" I pause for a small effect. "I mean, you seem like the type of guy who would do this type of thing for a girl." I mutter, my eyes on the snow covered field. It was hard to speak like this. I was really hard to wring all the excitement from my voice and just let the sounds carry me away from that half of myself. It was really hard.
The touch of his skin made me want to stay here in this state forever. It was like he was luring me in. Taking me hostage in his gaze. A cage I didn't see coming.

@Caleb
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
Silver Lining [Caleb] - by Spice - 08-09-2015, 08:01 PM
RE: Silver Lining [Caleb] - by Caleb - 08-09-2015, 09:41 PM
RE: Silver Lining [Caleb] - by Spice - 08-10-2015, 04:04 AM
RE: Silver Lining [Caleb] - by Caleb - 08-13-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: Silver Lining [Caleb] - by Spice - 09-12-2015, 08:08 AM