the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Beachside Resort

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee

"I would be a disgrace, or some other derogatory name," she claims, but the statement is just the beginning of what can only be called a rant of sorts. "Like skyrat?" He offers, a humorous smile placed on his lips. No one had truly been racist nor non-accepting like Elsa made it seem. Though it was clear wings were a rare commodity in the Aurora Basin, they were not extinct in the land. Caleb, along with one other to Caleb's knowledge, posses winged backs. "Helovia is a vacuum, it will eat everything you love eventually, and then spit you out into a heap of trash." Caleb was startled by the sudden outburst of honestly. Everything else in her small speech was rather opinionated and one-sided, but this statement- Caleb wholeheartedly agreed with it. His brow furrows, smile fading as he glances of to the side, wondering about his life and how it had been demolished by Helovia as if it was a far-from-precious, mono-toned, old building. The thought thoroughly pissed him off.

After a beat of silence, she finishes, claiming she does not want to induce a World War III, and part of the brute agreed with her, but another part protested. Surely his home wouldn't be so pissed of that a winged mare enter their home as to start a full out war. "What if I snuck you in?" He commented devilishly, eyes returning to her face to study her reaction. It would be easy to sneak her in under the title of prisoner or slave, even if she wasn't treated as such. "Do something dangerous with me, Elsa." He pleaded with a demanding undertone. "Hell, if Helovia is going to suck you in and spit you out, at least let it be for something bold you did and not from sitting around waiting for it to happen again!" He said ambitiously, his voice growing more and more passionate and louder. The lazy, flirtatious, slightly cold Caleb, turned devilish and sneaky. He was hell bent on getting one full pegasus in, even if it did start WW III. He wondered if she would take the plunge, follow him to his home and enter as a faux-slave.

Edgar had landed on Elsa's head when Caleb's eyes were adverted, only noticing him now, Caleb's eyes narrow. Caleb very vividly remembers his family jewels almost falling off from frost. In the back of his mind, though, Caleb desired to say that the bird could be part of the whole scheme. Oh yes, Caleb would make this happen, even if Elsa was part of it or not. "I'm tired of only seeing horses with horns, Regina della Neve." The Italian flowed from his lips softly, quickly, the tone he used so similar to his Helovian tongue that it could've been passed off as Helovian if one does not focus on his vocals. The strain his voice housed was massive. Horns, they were all he saw. Horns here, horns there, horns fucking everywhere. He was tired of only horns, and though no two horns were identical, they were all fucking boring to the hybrid who was fond of his feathered flanks. "Tell me it won't be only horns forever?" He whispered to her, the ending of his climactic request- hope for variety.

"blah blah blah."

@Elsa

Messages In This Thread
The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 08-09-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 08-09-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 08-10-2015, 03:35 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 08-24-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 09-03-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 09-03-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 09-04-2015, 08:24 AM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 09-04-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 09-07-2015, 07:06 PM