the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Beachside Resort

Caleb Posts: 135
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1hh :: 4yo :: Orangmoon HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Henrietta :: Weimaraner :: None baylee
@Elsa ugh i do love this thread very much, welp x:

Elsa's logic is not pointless, and the brute is pleased to find out more than dry humor and sass lives in that brain of hers. She is able to come up with a logical solution. Join the Edge. She makes it sound simple, as if it's the easiest thing to leave one herd and join another, but he can't. He can't because he's advancing in his career, he can't because he doesn't want to let anyone down, he can't because... because, what? Caleb does not want to leave his mares. He doesn't want to leave Enna nor Eden. Nor does he want to leave his bro, Ashamin. "Elsa, you make it sound easy, but in reality, it isn't." He pauses for a moment before continuing, organizing his thoughts. "My ties to the Aurora Basin go deeper than ranks. They stem from my relationships with the horses around me." He does not go deeper than that, desiring to no longer dwell on the thought of his harem of mostly over-dramatic mares.

Elsa brings up the point of hostile leads, but it does not seem so to the brute. In fact, Caleb finds Thranduil too accepting of him and his feathered appendages. Perhaps the golden marauder enjoys the diversity. "Ranks and titles fade, my dear. Memories and experiences do not. Regardless that you have declined my offer in full, I would like to express that I would have let nothing happen to you." His head cocked slightly, wild forelock slipping off the side of his horned bridge. He wondered if she would ever bite from the forbidden fruit, taste it's delectable juice as it drip from her maw, the sugar making her dizzy, drunk with the buzz of satisfaction. Would Elsa ever bare the stories of her past as scars on her body, or only keeps her dreams in her imagination? Why didn't she want to break the order of the Aurora Basin? Imagine, all herds excepting all races equally, no one ever scoffing because their company does not have a horn. She was a virgin in the crazy, but fun, experiences. It seemed to the brute, that Elsa had only ever had bad experiences, all while Caleb was having a weird mixture of good, bad, crazy, and normal tied together with a silky, red, bow.

After thinking for a moment, the dark lilt of his masculine tenors stretches out between the space that separates them. "Perhaps you could give me a tour of the Edge. Who knows, I may find it a more suitable home then the Aura Basin, even if I must cut the ties that bind me there." Something within him clenched with a melancholy cramp, like a blade in his side. His nostrils quivered for a beat, eyes glancing to the side, watching the waves beat the shore. The thought of leaving one mare specifically made him feel physically painful. The image if her silky fur in his mind made a hazy smile wash over his lips, eyes staring at nothing in particular as he remembers her, the way her hair flowed gently behind her, or the way her eyes stared back at him, like mirrors. Still, despite knowing he wanted her, he could not come to terms that maybe he needed her, nor could he even say her name, as it threw him into a fit of thirsty lust and undeniable confusion. Caleb doesn't love, he once did, but he hardly remembered it. He could only slightly recall the bubbly-warm feeling that love left through him, but with love came hate, as you couldn't have one thing without it's opposite. Happiness does not exist without sadness, death without life, warmth without cold.

So yes, his rank would be simple to gain in a new herd, but that physical want (love? desire? need?) would be hard to replicate. Silently, as his eyes fix on Elsa's once again, he wonders if she would relate to Caleb.

and often times we call a
man cold when he is only sad.
thoughts
"speech."

Messages In This Thread
The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 08-09-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 08-09-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 08-10-2015, 03:35 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 08-24-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 09-03-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 09-03-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 09-04-2015, 08:24 AM