the Rift

[PRIVATE] The Beachside Resort

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

Deeper than ranks? A tinge of uneasiness had set in. How was Caleb already so acquainted, when she felt that her roots were just starting to sink into the earth? She tilted her head in confusion, but remained silent. There were a plethora of ideas as to why he felt so tied down. Maybe the bonds were thicker than fear, maybe somewhere in that frozen wasteland there was a tiny blossom of love that drew in the light.

So he continued on like nothing had happened. Although the next words that flew from his mouth were anything but what she had meant. "In no way did I decline your offer. And in no way did I base my previous comment off of my position. I am perfectly capable of defending myself." She said pointedly. Her wings tucked tightly against her side anxiously. "What makes you so hesitant, Caleb? Why do you cast your eyes away when you speak of the Basin?" She queried, following his eyes out to the ocean. Had he already set up a family? As romantic of an idea that was, family was temporary. Even if the basis looked solid it took nothing more than a whisper of a breath to send it fluttering into oblivion. It would disappear into the ocean forever. The infinite abyss consuming it in a matter of seconds.

She sighed then, looking back to his face to hold his gaze. Even with his dark coat, she felt as if she was staring into her own face. The blue eyes crisp, and hiding a million secrets. "I can give you a tour of the Edge, if you'd like." She let the offer hang in the air for a few moments. The curious part of her bubbled beneath the surface, finally breaking free and hesitantly forming into a question. "If you find it unsatisfactory, I'd be willing to take a tour of your Basin. So long as you can ensure there will be no heavy retaliation." Her face cringed in wards then, it was a fear she wasn't sure she was ready to face. What was the point of trying, when all that she ever received was hate? That was the bubble she had chosen to live in now.

"talk" 
@Caleb -- soooo if he wants to they can go, and then go to the basin if he was not satisfied? Also totally in love with this too. xD

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 08-09-2015, 08:02 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 08-09-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 08-10-2015, 03:35 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 08-24-2015, 09:29 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 09-03-2015, 12:37 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 09-03-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 09-04-2015, 08:24 AM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 09-04-2015, 11:17 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Elsa - 09-07-2015, 07:06 PM
RE: The Beachside Resort - by Caleb - 09-12-2015, 11:04 AM