the Rift

[OPEN] Time Rolls On

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage

I'm not that surprised to find myself clashing once again with the one and only Aeo. My partner in crime. My new-old friend. My pal.

Yeah. He was none of those things. And come to think of it, I had none of those things. I had to get on that, and fast. I wanted a partner in crime. What if I stole something? What if I need help stealing that something...?

I'm not going to steal anything. All I'm going to do is scare him. Harmless.
Creeping forward is easy because he's already facing away from me, head tilted so that I could see him through the snow-covered undergrowth. He seems to be alone, like he usually is. A content smirk pushed it's way into my features. My face screwed up, muzzle wrinkling ever-so-slightly, eyes wild and, for effect, rabid.

So stuffing a smirk in there too is quite difficult for my face.

So when I pounce from the bushes, I spread my wings wide, a loud cackle erupting from the pit of my stomach, the smirk breaking away into a grin as I watch him jump forward with legs pulled to his chest-
Wait, was he trying to fly?

"AEO?" I cry, my head thrown back in the laughing fit I'd broken into. "You can't..." I need to calm myself down. "You can't...fly!?" I manage in between laughing and snorts. 

When I've composed myself after about a whole minute of that, I smile and glance playfully up at him. "So..." I snort and snicker. "How've ya been, Aeo?" That smile still on my face, and you can probably tell that I'm still tempted to shit my pants with laughter. I figure it's rude and not right to laugh at something like that, because hey, I don't even know how old he is, but I find it funny, and lets face it: 
COMIC RELIFE IS GOOD.

"Talk talk talk."

OOC;; lol wat did i do?
TAG;; @Aeolus
Image Credits
- table by Niki -
@Aeolus
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
Time Rolls On - by Aeolus - 08-09-2015, 10:02 PM
RE: Time Rolls On - by Spice - 08-11-2015, 08:50 PM
RE: Time Rolls On - by Aeolus - 08-13-2015, 11:14 PM