the Rift

Wanted: Healer

Shadow Posts: 153
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Filly :: Hybrid :: 14.2 :: 8 HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Chan
Uh, so, Shadow decided that she's gonna have trouble giving birth again even though I thought she would be fine, so if you have a character with a bit of healing prowess, would you be interested in helping her survive the ordeal? Erthë might need a checkup too, though she's born with some defects that'll heal with time so not sure how much you can do there. :)

http://www.helovia.net/showthread.php?ti...#pid149296

I will be eternally grateful, and you can count on plot opportunities in the near future! :D

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com HP: 42
Healed

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow
I have Badger, who is a wannabe healer for the Throat - he doesn't have any healing magic or anything BUT he has a basic knowledge of healing plants? :o

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Chan
HMMMM Well he's welcome of course, but I'm not sure how much help he might be, now that healing herbs are frozen under thick layers of snow. But if he can keep her from dying at least until they can get to the Falls or Basin to get magic help that'd be great! :)

Healed

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Sure, I'll post him now :D

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
I can offer up Sikeax, who has healing magic!

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Chan
Thank you for the offer Zuno <3 It seems Badger's gonna patch her up enough so that they can go to the Basin and get more extensive (magic) help. If you want to you're welcome to join in somewhere along the way. :)

Healed