the Rift

The star comes.

Cassiopia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

cassiopia nebualis
Wait, while I sing the stars a lullaby.

The night was quiet after her speech, and the golden woman's ears continued to swivel in all directions, listening intently. And the lady moon did not disappoint, it didn't take long before she sent her answer in the form of another being, a pegasus. A white coat stretched across the body of the other equine, and by the appearance of the winged creature, bone structure, stature and voice, Cassi assumed it was a mare. 

As the other spoke her name, Cassi's assumptions were proven correct. Elsa was her name, and what a fitting name for someone who seemed so... cold? Yes, that was the word, but it didn't seem to be her daemenor that was chilling, it was the snow that seemed to trail her foot steps, the first magic the woman had witnessed in this land. 

Head tilting slightly, like a bird, her own voice filled her mind. 
Helovia, what a strange place. I'm guessing the World's Edge is a territory here. Thoughts scattering in all different directions, the color splashed mare shook her head discreetly, focusing on the situation before her once more.

"Yes, I believe shelter sounds welcoming, especially since I do not know the danger that these lands hide in the shadows," her voice remained calm as she spoke. "My name is Cassiopia, and yes, I am dreadfully new too this place, I really had no idea where I was until you came along. And for the life of me I cannot recall ever being in a place like this."

The words had come and gone in the darkness, thought, spoken, and meant, the woman's turquoise eyes then found themselves on the creature perched on the other's poll. It was a small bird, covered in what seemed to be ice, and a chill ran down her spine. It was as if she could feel the cold coming from the two, reaching out with icy fingers to grab at her golden skin, but she knew she must be paranoid. 
I hope not all horses here are as chilling as this pair. Not because they were rude, but because they seemed to be accustom to the cold, when Cassiopia, on the other hand, hated the cold. The long haired lady would rather find herself in a moderately warm climate, where she could spend her days lounging about or reading a good book. 

Suddenly, a question popped into her skull, and she was forced to ask it.
"Is this snow, and your companion, magic?" Because oh how she missed her own.

words: 422 | tag: @Elsa| notes: On too the Edge! 

Messages In This Thread
The star comes. - by Cassiopia - 08-10-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: The star comes. - by Elsa - 08-11-2015, 10:00 AM
RE: The star comes. - by Cassiopia - 08-11-2015, 03:45 PM
RE: The star comes. - by Elsa - 08-12-2015, 09:23 AM