the Rift

The star comes.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

Cassiopia, as Elsa had now learned, was very quick to voice her distress. Like most, she had stumbled into Helovia in the midst of whatever had happened previously. Elsa tilted her head, as she further explained that she had never seen a land like Helovia. Granted, Elsa hadn't seen a land much like Helovia either, but with the recent influx of newcomers, she had only assumed they were all escaping to Helovia for a safe haven. A mistake either way, but that's what she thought. 

Though when her attention had turned to Edgar, all bets were off and he puffed up, swinging his tail feathers from side to side trying to impress this painted Cassiopia. 'I sexy,' He relayed smugly through the bond. Elsa was beginning to believe that Edgar had two modes of personality. Either he was a smug asshole, or a sulky, depressed bird. Neither of them Elsa appreciated too much, but it was an occupational hazard she signed up for when agreeing to take care of him.

Magic was suddenly the topic of conversation, and Elsa's ears swiveled forward in interest. Cocking the metaphorical eyebrow, she looked Cassiopia up and down. Usually those who had seen magic for the first time here flipped the literal shit out, while those already in previous possession if it didn't have a care in the world. It was odd that Cassiopia had decided to address it. "The snow is magic, yes. It follows me around everywhere, all year, although right now, in the midst of winter, I don't really need it," She shrugged, before nodding forward to bring Edgar into the center spotlight again. "Edgar is not magic, so to speak." Knowing fully the consequences of her words, Elsa waited until she felt the anger set into Edgar. 'I IS MAGICAL,' He yelled through the bond, and delivered a swift peck between her eyes. She'd have a hole in the head at this rate. "As you can see, he didn't like that answer. He does possess magic, and can freeze anyone besides me upon touch if he so chooses. He can also speak to me through the bond, and no one else can hear it. So I guess you can consider it magical." She smirked and Edgar settled into a stout, angry ball upon her head. She could feel him fuming about how if it was possible to freeze her, he would do it in a heartbeat. Eventually she knew she'd have to apologize, but now was not the time. 

So Elsa took the topic back to shelter and the Edge, since that was the real reason she was here. They could talk specifics once Elsa got her back. She never liked lingering here long, for oftentimes her "prospective" herd mate and herself would be interrupted by another vying for the same prize. "Sorry for addressing the magic first, no one usually asks about it, and I'm always eager to tell others about it," she began. "So now onto the topic of shelter, I would be more than willing to have you. If you'd like, you could follow me now, and we could talk along the way? I can also explain more about the Edge when we get there?" It was a question, because technically Elsa couldn't forcibly bring her back to the Edge (even if it was more convenient). Waiting for a response, Elsa began walking towards the direction of the Edge, listening for any of the questions Cassiopia might have. If all worked out well, the mare would follow behind her, eager to learn about the Edge. The worst that could happen? Cassiopia could suddenly reject her offer. Elsa was used to rejection though, so it would only be a small wound to her confidence. 

"talk" 
@Cassiopia
[ooc; you can post again to wrap up this thread, and then ask for a rank change to outcast. Once that is done, I can start us a thread in the Edge. (If you still would like to go there, of course.) :)]

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
The star comes. - by Cassiopia - 08-10-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: The star comes. - by Elsa - 08-11-2015, 10:00 AM
RE: The star comes. - by Cassiopia - 08-11-2015, 03:45 PM
RE: The star comes. - by Elsa - 08-12-2015, 09:23 AM