the Rift

SWP Character Fun!

Demothi Posts: 14
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 5
Adoptable
My idea for my SWP character is an insect hybrid that is also insect sized. Eventually she would get magic to one day shift to full sized when needed and be like "BAM! Look at me!".

They can be equine, pegasus, or unicorn. I would like for their colors and designs to coordinate with whatever bug they are based off of. 

Personality for mine I was thinking of a little spitfire with a touch of the Chihuahua syndrome. Passionate and quick to voice her opinion her itsy-bitsy self would have to be held back from sometimes biting off way more than what she can chew in fights. 

I was wondering if any of you guys have design ideas or if anyone wants to be a brother/sister. 
I will post pictures for some inspiration as I come across them. So far I have found:

My idea for this one is that their shells are clear and that some of their items are little jars of paint that they use to paint each other's shells. Their backstory could be that one of the few benevolent gods watched over them until the sickness of the land corrupted the god. The pair would have traveled around the Rift telling stories through the paintings on their shells. The painting of their shells could have been the idea of their god and originally the god could have been the one who painted their shells to offer uplifting stories/tell news to the land's inhabitants. Whether they were equine or any other life form.

Character tidbits:
-Bicker some over art styles. Since they would be painting each other they would be picky about how the other did. 
-Afraid of frogs. If asked about it they explain birds think before eating but frogs a garbage guts and catch anything that will sit still long enough. Maybe at one point their god had to use magic to free one from a frog that tried to eat them. 
-I would like for them to know a few of the other SWP characters since they would have been traveling around telling stories and news.

(Which I suppose this could be done with any of the insects as long as their is an exoskeleton)

[Image: 2011056___tortoise_beetle_by_trutze-d3kvn9y.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTInRCBNLRGBnmC8rR5viw...DHXGWCL2uA]
[Image: 2078941435_a519fbbf38_b.jpg]
[Image: hopper-5.jpg]
[Image: Capture9.jpg]

Adonné Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I love the first bug type of style!!

Nasreen Posts: 160
Up For Adoption
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Adoptable
omg this is the cutest thing ever!!
Please do not tag Nasreen except for in opening posts and in spars!

Keidajen Posts: 17
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14 hh :: 4 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
Thank you! I am so excited for everything XD

Gashad Posts: 6
Deceased atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 21hh :: 30+ HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
Oh wow this is hilarious! Awesome idea lol. If you want to I'd gladly offer Gashad up as an old acquaintance. He's got this rumor (true, of course) of being bat shit crazy and evil and a bit of a nightmare legend, and he loves messing about with people to ease his boredom. He's undead too, and a giant. 8D

Anyway, it'd be amusing if these tiny little things were swarming around him, because even if he tried to squish you he'd likely be too slow. Kinda like Smaug to your Bilbo x3

I wouldn't call them friends, exactly, but acquaintances that love ticking the other off?

Demothi Posts: 14
Up For Adoption
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 5
Adoptable
@Gashad, yes! That would be fantastic! I love that idea. Too perfect. Once this gets up and rolling I would love to have them interact.

Everyone needs a Smaug to their Bilbo <3

Gashad Posts: 6
Deceased atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 21hh :: 30+ HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Chan
Yes! It's gonna be fun! Oh, and feel free to spread as many shitty rumors about him as you want, and make him out as the villain in every crime. He's got a reputation to protect ;D