the Rift

[OPEN] Black dress with the tights underneath

Entia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Entia
we could write a bad romance
The voice broke through his reverie, though he had his ears back and he had heard hooves, so at least Entia was not startled out of his little moment in his own mind, and his mis-matched eyes turned, looking around as his neck curved, muscles taut across beneath his black hide, and he listened to the words. There was truth in those words, ringing strong with his own feeling, and Entia only gave a little chuckle at first in response, an odd little noise, as his head turned back to look out across the vast blue sea of rolling waves.

"Aye. I almost did do just that once, though I know I stood out in the water for a very long time before I was interrupted. It was the only way to stop myself from... doing something I'd regret," he said, speaking a little more than he normally would - and lacking the sarcastic tone, the hint of amusement that Entia was so inclined to do.

Yet he does twist his head a little again to look at his companion here, who had a tan hide with striking markings, and quite the impressive horn rising from his head. Entia had never actually known what that felt like; he had been broken horned from the moment he had the thing attached to his head. He did hear the way his laughter had trailed off, abruptly, but he didn't question it... he knew better, at most times anyway. Instead, he speaks again to him.

"I honestly wouldn't mind living here. My favourite place, the kingdom I called home in what feels a long time ago, had access to a beach. It was quite nice to come to escape the world," he says, speaking of Liridon and Ilir fondly - the places he had been in life since then had never been of equal to him.

After a moment of silence though, he cocked his head and looked to the other stallion, with his trademark grin upon his lips, "Name's Entia..."

ooc; @Tembovu Not at all! Glad you posted him, I like him :D

Messages In This Thread
Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-11-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-17-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-22-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-27-2015, 02:53 AM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 06:58 PM