the Rift

[OPEN] Black dress with the tights underneath

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty

He laughed outright at the feinting bashfulness and compliment of his horn, the rich deep sound rolling over the surf. “Well thanks. It certainly is useful on the battlefield. Otherwise it’s a heavy ornament,” his eyes roll up to eye the massive black ivory spiral erupting from his forehead, bobbed it gently through the air as he spoke of it. He returned his deep blue gaze to Entia.

He listens to him speak- it’s refreshing to have another stallion simply talk to him. There was no pretense, no posturing, no underhanded deals. For once, Tembovu was not the only easy going, laid back personality in the situation. He found himself relaxing, cocking a hind hoof as he resettled his considerable weight in the waves.

“Ilir in Liridon? I haven’t heard of it. Though I did pass through many forests, some pleasant and some not, on my journey to Helovia,” he comments offhandedly. Indeed, some of the forests had been dark places, the memories of the beasts in them tainting his easy demeanor for a moment. But he allows the memories to pass, loosening once more. “Why return for death?” He found the question sliding from his thick lips before he could censor it. Oh well, he didn’t think Entia would mind his prying. Though he had only known the stallion for mere moments.

“I’ll keep an eye out for you in the Edge, then. I hope you’ll join us, we need some… easygoing stallions among us,” he pauses his deep, easy voice, “Not that I don’t enjoy the personalities that live there now,” he added as an afterthought. “I am a glazier- a crafter- of the herd. We are somewhat small now, and rebuilding. Though I enjoy having work to do,” he glances from the cliffs to the black stallion with striking eyes. “It keeps the mind and body employed. I’d rather be busy than bored,” he chuckled as the saying from his family in Dorobo slipped out.

“Is there anything else you specifically want to know?” He kept his eyes on the dark stud, glancing from his eyes to his horn to his face.

image credits
- table by Niki -

@Entia

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-11-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-17-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-22-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Tembovu - 08-23-2015, 10:10 PM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-27-2015, 02:53 AM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 06:58 PM