the Rift

[OPEN] Black dress with the tights underneath

Entia Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Entia
we could write a bad romance
When Tembovu does not speak of Liridon or Ilir, he isn't surprised. It was a world away, sheltered on a vast island protected from so many; all those who eventually wound up there, only came to be so because they washed up on the great shorelines - or were carried by the gods, as petty as they were. He remembers everything so clearly, especially the fire and the great darkness that had descended on Liridon, when his great-great grandsire had ascended from his hellhole - and all of this felt like so long ago now, such a very long time ago.

Yet there is a question in there, and Entia's gaze turns to Tembovu. Still glad for the company, and glad that there was the opening for such a conversation and perhaps some kind of kinship between him and another here, as he responds to the question at hand.

"Honestly? It's the one place that actually was my home. Still is, despite being on fire... its where I fell in love and where I learned what real grief was, and all those other little things that really make it a home. Though, I am subject to changing my mind; after all, who knows what this Helovia will show me... maybe it'll change my mind," he says, and speaking of death was nothing trivial to him. Entia knew everything died eventually; it didn't bother him at all to think of it.

Better to be dead than succumb to the madness that preyed upon his family bloodline.

He then grins.

"A... glazier. Not heard a term like that applied to a kingdom follower before, but hey, it's all apart of the learning. Crafting can be interesting though... and I actually do agree with you there. It is better to be busy, boredom can become quite problematic after all," he says, his gaze still locked with Tembovu's own.

Then however, that moment is gone and Entia is satiated in that end. Another thought appears, a question he wanted to ask, that had popped into his head when he had felt the tension between Mauja and Caleb. So he says, "Do you know anything of the Aurora Basin?"

It is all out of curiosity. Caleb had been there, inviting him to his own kingdom, but Entia had opted to follow Mauja for the time being. Yet he was curious, and primarily about why there had been such sudden electricity in the air between those who had stood before him, each with their own invitations...

Let it never be said that Entia wasn't  too curious for his own good though.

( @Tembovu )

Messages In This Thread
Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-11-2015, 08:45 PM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-17-2015, 07:31 PM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-22-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 08-27-2015, 02:53 AM
RE: Black dress with the tights underneath - by Entia - 09-21-2015, 06:58 PM