the Rift

[OPEN] Golden Throne

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
Spice

I'm flying because it's not snowing and I want to be cold. I want to be cold because what I feel inside is so warm. I'm at a slow glide maybe one hundred feet off the ground, Wayne fluttering beside me. I glance awkwardly over at her and smile. I've been trying to communicate more like this with her, since she's still a little one. And there's a sense of recognition sparking through our bond. I can feel it.

I smile wider and scan the snowy ground for anything. Well, more like anyone. I want a little company that's actually a talking equine. I would feel nice just to talk to someone new. Because in Helovia, I felt I could find someone new very quickly. Many, many that I've met here in this new land have been just wandering about, it seemed.
Befriending a majority of them was why I came to this land in the first place.

To find others, to acquaint myself and to befriend other equines.
To not be alone anymore.

So when I spot him I falter as I glide. For someone who seemed so alone, he was very handsome. Horn and all, I'd already taken a liking to him. Not in a I-like-you-so-get-over-here-right-now (weird) way, just the regular you-seem-interesting-hi! Way.

That's normal.

So, I pointed my wings down, and that was where they took me, the air gliding over them easily. Landing in the snow was cool and welcome. I liked the cold, but not when it was snowing and windy. That just wouldn't do. Now it was quiet and still. This was perfect.

"Hello!" My voice breaks the silence of the world as I feel my darling Wayne perch in my forelock, settling in. I've landed ahead of him, so he should see me.
A short, dappled pegasi framed in white with a bird in her forelock. Intesting sight...

"talk talk talk"

Coding by Tamme

@Roux
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
Golden Throne - by Roux - 08-12-2015, 02:25 PM
RE: Golden Throne - by Spice - 08-12-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Golden Throne - by Roux - 08-13-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Golden Throne - by Spice - 08-13-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: Golden Throne - by Roux - 08-16-2015, 08:24 AM