the Rift

[OPEN] Golden Throne

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper

A sharp trill broke through the sound of my hooves tearing through the thick snow as the red bird warned me of some kind of oncoming company, ebony tipped harks flicked back and then forth again in hopes of  figuring out where the other was coming from before images of a flying creature was slammed through the mental bond. Disgust wound it's way through my nervous system as I continued tredging forwards, I wasn't quite as horribly racist as most of Helovia believed the Basiners to be, but that didn't mean I wanted to spend my time conversing with bird brained equines. "Ass." Edison's word interrupted my thoughts and a chuckle spilled forwards into the cold air, so maybe all of the bird brains weren't bad. But something about the pegasus varity rubbed me the wrong way unless they were painted in black and bronze.
"It's landing." Before I had a chance to turn and race back into the safety of my dark cave where nobody would ever know that I had been the reason for the pale child's death in those caves, the feathered creature had landed in front of me. She stood much, much shorter than myself, thicker and a color that was just dark enough I could make out her form from the brightness of the snow we stood on. Steam billows from charcoal stained nares as silver pools shifted across the mare's feathered frame while a simple greeting fell from her lips, ruining the once silence I had been travelling in. "Hello!" The girlish noise fills my eardrums, rattling them against the canals while my gaze shifts back to her face only to find a strange bird had settled itself between her ears. The kite glided down from his lookout point in the starry sky to settle easily on my withers where he twisted enough to look over at our new found company. Although I knew his eyes would have become my own had the sun been out, I was thankful to have ran into these strangers in the dead of night when I could see on my own.
"Hello." Conversation had never been my strong suit, my darker twin always had been much more of a conversationalist than I ever would be. But maybe I could pretend tonight in hopes that maybe this moon colored creature wouldn't find me totally insane. Clearing the lump in my throat temporarily, my ivory horned skull bobbed up and down in a greeting as a tentative smile tugged at the corners of dark stained kissers before underused vocal chords sprang to life. "I am Roux, and this is Edison." There, I had done my part and introduced my better half and I to the feathered mare. Mother would have been proud of me had she been standing here.

"Speak!"
"Mindspeak"
"Edison speak"
Tag;;  @Spice
Words;; 471
Notes;; Woot, a little bit better than that first one. Thank you for the quick reply <3
image credit
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla

Messages In This Thread
Golden Throne - by Roux - 08-12-2015, 02:25 PM
RE: Golden Throne - by Spice - 08-12-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Golden Throne - by Roux - 08-13-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Golden Throne - by Spice - 08-13-2015, 05:24 PM