the Rift

[OPEN] Golden Throne

Spice Posts: 118
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 2 years
Wayne :: Zebra Finch :: None Sage
Spice

The man is tall from where I stand before him, taller than me with that horn as well. I don't very much like it, but hey! It's someone new, right? A light smile is on my lips as he says his hello's.

A bird to which I don't know the type settles on his withers. All I know that it is larger than Wayne, and a bird of prey. "It's okay," I whisper through the bond. "It won't hurt you." My tone is light and soft to get through to her more easily. There's a rustle in my forelock. I take it she's trying to settle in.

"I am Roux, and this is Edison." His introduction is bland, boring. I wonder if he doesn't like me. Someone of such tallness, and such cuteness couldn't be that bland. "I'm Spice." I say, and then with a flick of my ears to appoint his attention up there, I say "and this is Wayne."

I decide to bring up a small conversation now, I can't just keep on going without saying at least something about it. It would be rude of me.
Clearing my throat, I speak once more. "Are you okay, sir? Have I disturbed your silence? Because it was very nice down here when I'd landed..." You seemed so lost in your own world. It was nice to see someone like that. I want to say, but it would probably be creepy.

-"Odd."-

She speaks one of her rare words. My feathered sidekick. I smile internally, inside, my eyes brightening and congratulating and...
Outside I'm just like him. Straight-faced. Only the remains of a smile on my face as I await his answer.

"Congratulations Wayne! You just SPOKE!" I announce to her to fill in the silence taking over my brain bit-by-bit. -"Yes, Spice."- She flutters around up in my forelock once more and I smile outwardly now. 

"talk talk talk"
ooc No problem!
Coding by Tamme
Gᴏᴏᴅ Gɪʀʟs Aʀᴇ Bᴀᴅ Gɪʀʟs Tʜᴀᴛ Hᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ Bᴇᴇɴ Cᴀᴜɢʜᴛ

Messages In This Thread
Golden Throne - by Roux - 08-12-2015, 02:25 PM
RE: Golden Throne - by Spice - 08-12-2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Golden Throne - by Roux - 08-13-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: Golden Throne - by Spice - 08-13-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: Golden Throne - by Roux - 08-16-2015, 08:24 AM