the Rift

[OPEN] (almost) Spring Cleaning

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
|| ||
A sound of amusement came from the gigantic brute and it felt comforting to the far smaller fae. Her splashed pelt did not quiver at the thought of his gigantic frame. He seemed like a kind creature with sweet and pale eyes, and his pelt was fashioned in an incredibly different way, but it was somehow soothing. His smile was then followed by a wink and kind words:

I am Tembovu. I don't think I've had the pleasure of meeting you yet, pretty lady?

Anzanie smiled again at the new acquaintance, but the splashed's velveteens were curled into a far more friendly and soothed way than before. Her frail little bodice still felt vulnerable should he collapse on her, but her own brain told her that she could trust a fellow Edge creature like herself. Only she gathered that he would have been here far longer than herself. She replied in the same high pitched squeak,
"I'm afraid we haven't. It's nice to meet you, Tembovu. I am Anzanie, and I've become the new craftsman for the Edge. Only..." she eyed the cart with a glance of worry, "I'm not very experienced in the field of craftsmanship." Her gaze fell in embarrassment but she picked up with a small determined expression on her pretty skull, "But I shall!"

Tembovu then moved his own glance back to the cart and Anzanie followed suit. And then he spoke the words she had hoped for silently,
"You're a Glazier?! That is excellent news!" She continued to listen as he explained what he was trying to achieve here, and she nodded eagerly at the thought of helping. This would help her gain the experience and an ally as well as a friend, she hoped.

And then both the brute's and the splashed fae's craniums swung towards the movement. It was another creature, a dame. She was a winged, and had the same splashed pelt as her own but this fae was a hue of obsidian and ivory. She was a pretty thing, and she voiced the same opinion as Anzanie over the issue with the size of the cart and the massive stag that may try to carry it.
Anzanie chuckled as she nodded in agreement to her words. And then the stranger suggested that the splashed herself take upon the task. She hesitated, paranoid over her own brute strength. But she nodded again to agree to this and then spoke to her,
"I could pull it, sure...?" She opened a space for the creature to say her name should she wish, and Tembovu seemed to have done the same. She felt bad for having spoken over the brute but his booming voice would have certainly taken out her own feeble one.

And then he spoke again in a kind way to them;

...Would you even care to assist me?

Anzanie took a couple of steps closer to him and had to stretch her neck to try and reach the top of his shoulders, "I'd be honoured to assist you."
Image Credit

@Tembovu @Alysanne
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
(almost) Spring Cleaning - by Tembovu - 08-13-2015, 11:56 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Anzanie - 08-16-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Alysanne - 08-16-2015, 09:04 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Tembovu - 08-20-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Anzanie - 08-23-2015, 05:54 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Alysanne - 08-31-2015, 09:02 PM
RE: (almost) Spring Cleaning - by Tembovu - 09-05-2015, 04:48 PM