the Rift

[PRIVATE] Paper Moon

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Are you ready for
The perfect storm

The season had blown by cold and fierce, which was not abnormal for Helovia, though the warning sent int he flames still suggested trouble - whatever the trouble was it wasn't the weather then. In fact, all of Helovia seemed to have hunkered down for the season. The gods were quiet, the herd had set itself into the work and the task of survival, and with time Ampere forgot the warnings and the troubles beyond the sands where she rarely ventured, not fond of the pale wonderland. She even managed to avoid Gaucho, and with the absences, she found a certain calmness.

It didn't seem real though. It seemed like she was just stuck, waiting, like a darkening horizon where no clouds gathered yet.

They still hadn't.

So Ampere flew on, at ease and taking her patrol in easy stride, yawning even with dullness rather than weariness. Still, her eyes were sharp, and movement near the sea drew her eye as anything near the herd's edges did. She circled down, landing not far once she recognized the shape as a herdmate. More than that though, it was Mesec.

"Hey!" she called out as she trotted up, wings flaring slightly as she was still laying them on her sides. "Long time no see," she teased with a smile, reaching out to nudge his shoulder good naturedly. She had seen the bird circling up above him, but that it was bonded to him had never even crossed her mind. Because Mesec, he wouldn't.

He couldn't.

[I wasn't sure if Lucius was really high up or right above him D: so I went with high]

A M P E R E
HALO OF COLD HAIR & _LIGHTNING

schwartz.deviantart.com

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Paper Moon - by Mesec - 08-14-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Paper Moon - by Ampere - 08-20-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: Paper Moon - by Mesec - 08-29-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Paper Moon - by Ampere - 08-29-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: Paper Moon - by Mesec - 08-31-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Paper Moon - by Ampere - 09-03-2015, 12:05 AM