Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
Fight the darkness,
It lives inside your heart,
It's not your fault my dear son,
It is simply your past.

Mesec did not know what the chances were that the first of his herd mates to find him was Ampere, or that she would do it so quickly, but it almost went so smoothly it was as though someone had warned her. Gaucho had seen Lucius when he was still a fledgling, though he did not see the Sultan gossiping about such things. With two companions of his own, he did not doubt that Gaucho had felt Ampere’s wrath at one point or another.

There was no wrath in her voice yet so she could not know just yet. "Ampere!" He did his very best to not look too guilty when he returned the greeting, though she had surprised him. And then he was keeping his eyes on her so that they would not shoot up to see how far away Lucius was. Far enough, for now. The zephyr had grown quickly, and as the light began to fade with the setting sun his markings would glow all the more. With a nearly full-grown companion at his side, it was going to look as though Mesec had been hiding this secret for quite some time… which he had, kind of. Perhaps it would have been easier to break when Lucius was nothing more than an angry puff of black down.

But those worries were pushed to the back of his mind, they weren’t going to help him anymore. And his smile was genuine when he moved forward to touch her shoulder gently in turn - he could not deny the wash of happiness that usually came with her presence, her teasing voice. “Too long.”

Don't come down yet, Lucius he pleaded with the zephyr who had circled a little lower, piercing eyes examining this new creature. "How have you been?" He asked, lamely, unable to think of anything else to say aside from the truth: 'Oh yeah I haven't been around too much because my mom gave me a companion and I'm pretty sure you're going to kill me when you find out'. He was sure those words (or a version of them) would slip out eventually as he was uncomfortable with the idea of lying to her, instead he found some other words to say. "Still outracing the storm?" There was a grin, though even as he said it, he worried that the storm was closer than she expected.

Mesec
Image Credits
table by Frostie
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Paper Moon - by Mesec - 08-14-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Paper Moon - by Ampere - 08-20-2015, 10:35 PM
RE: Paper Moon - by Mesec - 08-29-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: Paper Moon - by Ampere - 08-29-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: Paper Moon - by Mesec - 08-31-2015, 05:53 PM
RE: Paper Moon - by Ampere - 09-03-2015, 12:05 AM