the Rift

[OPEN] It's Darkest Before Dawn

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Somehow the dappled warrior was not in the least bit surprised to arrive and find another stallion tensed and staring back into the grass. No matter how many times he went over how not to approach someone with his beloved tigress it seemed to go in one ear and out the other. Casting a backward glance to Kiara who was sitting watching him with a rather smug look upon her face he just shook his head. She was still young and had a lot to learn so she didn't wind up trampled to death by some unknowing stranger. He knew that she would never attack anyone but sometimes she tended to tempt her boundaries a little too closely for his liking. Unfortunately to her disadvantage she was actually as intimidating as she pretended to be. Anyone in the right mind would see a tiger approaching them and start to panic just a little bit unsure if you were about to become lunch.    

Putting off the long discussion they would likely be having later on he turned his attention back to the rather odd stallion standing beside him. The colours and pattern making up his coat was unlike anything he had seen before, it was definitely unique but suited the tall stud in a way he couldn't describe. Mares were the ones that seemed to focus more on the details, as long as he had the information he needed he was happy with that well most of the time anyway. Starting to feel left out of the group Kiara walks up alongside the two large stallions without much of a care as to her safety should the other large one not take kindly to her sudden reappearance. Flicking her long tail against their legs in passing the feline wanders up to lounge on the grassy patch just in front of the two. "I'm sorry if Kiara here gave you a scare. Sometimes she gets a little too carried away." The grey commented with a nod towards his companion who growled softly almost in protest to  that statement. "She doesn't mean any harm. I think she forgets sometimes that she isn't that small cub anymore that could get away with murder." He said with a chuckle. Time passes by so quickly, sometimes before you have the time to ever catch up.

Glad when the conversation continued forward without too much delay he listened intently to the answers given by the stallion. Nodding with understanding the grey waited for him to continue only to find himself faced with the same question. He should have anticipated that but with his fragmented mind it was a surprise he remembered his own name. Taking a minute to think over his answer he finally settled on something accurate. "I can reckon with everything you said with the addition of having too much on my plate at one time." He replied with a soft sigh knowing that there was a lot more to it than that but not knowing a way to sum it up. Staring out onto the horizon he watches as the his many ghosts dance before his eyes feeling them suck the happiness right out of him. Blinking twice to dispel the memories he tries to pretend it never happened so that it might just go away. Perhaps if he hit his head hard enough it just might do that, feeling Kiara's glare turn upon him he quickly pushed that idea away. "I'm Ciceron by the way, from the Hidden Falls and you have already met Kiara here."

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: Tembovu •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs

@Tembovu
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Tembovu - 08-14-2015, 09:16 PM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Ciceron - 09-10-2015, 11:48 PM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Tembovu - 09-14-2015, 01:48 AM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Ciceron - 09-17-2015, 01:36 AM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Tembovu - 10-03-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Ciceron - 10-05-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Tembovu - 10-06-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Ciceron - 10-07-2015, 01:02 AM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Tembovu - 10-12-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Ciceron - 10-13-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Tembovu - 11-01-2015, 10:58 PM