the Rift

[OPEN] It's Darkest Before Dawn

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Talking about his problems or emotions had never been one of his strongest points but he figured that he should at least try Kiara's suggestion. This way he could at least prove that it did not help anything so that he could go back to suffering in silence and blaming himself for it all in the process. It was easier than actually talking about these things for there really was no way to describe what he was feeling when his heart was being ripped from his chest. His whole life had been based upon a lie and it was only now that things really seemed to be taking their toll and showing him how much he did not know. If his mother hadn't stripped away his memory for all those years, maybe he would be a better person today, maybe even a better father. His father had not loved him, or cherished him, no he had corrupted him with all the lies and the darkness. Why hadn't he seen it long before now? How could he not remember something so terrible?

Eyes lay upon the sunrise for many moments trying to comprehend what exactly he was feeling. It was nothing simple rather it was a slew of anger, frustration, betrayal, confusion, pain, sadness, and whatever else lay within that could not be seen clearly. It was a complete mess, he was a mess, how hadn't things shut down by now? He could let himself crumble into ashes but what good would it do? He would be miserable, dead and alone. At least his current situation left him miserable, broken, alive and with a friend or two. That was something wasn't it? Sighing softly it was too hard to distinguish what was right and what was wrong anymore. The most he could hope for is that he managed to carry along as a ghost of his former self, forever in limbo between life and death.

The dreaded question asking him to explain himself was the worst part of this conversation thus far for he did not know the answer. He had lost his family, and it was all thanks to something that he had done. A soft grumble interrupted his train of thought from no one other that his faithful companion who sat glaring at him flicking her tail to show her distaste. Fine, fine, i'm sorry. He half snapped at Kiara though words did not leave his mouth. This at least was enough to deter her thoughts of smacking him in the side of his head with her paw to drive home the point, at least for now. Settling herself back down he could still feel her eyes boring a hole though his brain. Ignoring her moodiness he refocused on his attempt to explain his comment in something that would make some sense. "Lost may have been the wrong word. They still live but to me they feel as lost as if they had perished." He said hollowly feeling the pain resurface at their mention. "My mate has gone off for some unknown reason and left taking what was left of my heart with her. My son seems to hate me despite all I have done and my daughter...I feel like I might be losing her as well."

Numb to the sorrow such revelations reminded him of he couldn't bring himself to look up from the skyline. His face remained frozen showing nothing but the hidden pain concealed behind the crafted mask built from the bones of many horrible memories. Nothing was excluded, death, pain, fear, loss it was all there helping to form his only defense against the darkness attempting to consume him.
" Nothing seems to help only make things worse." Shaking his head in an attempt to bite back the torrent of emotion he managed to keep his composure. "I'm sorry, you don't want to be hearing all this. I..." His words die off leaving the sentence as unfinished as the endless pain this all caused him. He wasn't weak, a warrior could not be this weak without being called a coward.

Ciceron talks
Kiara speaks

•• TAGS: @Tembovu •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Tembovu - 08-14-2015, 09:16 PM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Ciceron - 09-10-2015, 11:48 PM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Tembovu - 09-14-2015, 01:48 AM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Ciceron - 09-17-2015, 01:36 AM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Tembovu - 10-03-2015, 01:09 PM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Ciceron - 10-05-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Tembovu - 10-06-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Ciceron - 10-07-2015, 01:02 AM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Tembovu - 10-12-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Ciceron - 10-13-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: It's Darkest Before Dawn - by Tembovu - 11-01-2015, 10:58 PM