the Rift

[OPEN] Cover Your Tracks

Maitimo Posts: 14
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 4
Minx
M a i t i m o

There is another coming towards him. It sends a wave of panic and he throws his head back in panic. He takes several steps back as she nickers to him. For a moment he thinks of the other tiny mare that had reached out to him. As the little creature comes closer he contemplates lingering to see what she may offer. For a flicker of a moment he is actually brave. Maitimo looks the filly in the eyes and goes completely still. Then he frantically starts to shake his head as she starts the tidal wave of questions. It becomes too much and he steps away from her, his pace quickening with each step. Paranoia takes control and all he can think is the little filyl is an agent. She is a trap meant to lower his guard and lure him to captivity. Never again. Never again will he let himself return to His grasp. The stallion throws his head back and keeps stepping backwards for the mare. 

"You serve him," Maitimo says, his voice coming out weak. "I know it. Please.. Leave me alone.. I just want to be left alone." Every instinct screams for him to run but he finds himself locked in place. All he can do is stare at the filly who offers him help. No, no, there is no one who can help him he tells himself. No one who can silence the fear and anguish that has seized his mind and heart. Maitimo is trapped within the hell that has been crafted for him. Even gods turn a blind eye away from him in his suffering. The lionheart crumples beneath the weight of his anxiety and breaks down into a violent fit of tears. 

For a very long moment he simply stands there and weeps. Tears fall from his cheeks and hit the ground until he finally he looks at the little filly. "I'm so alone," he whispers. "I've been alone for so long." 

talk talk talk 

The fire I began is burning me alive.

Image Credits

@Myrrine

Pixel by Aud
* Only tag in opening posts please
* Force permitted
* Maitimo is a character that deals with sensitive subject matter and potentially triggering material. 

Messages In This Thread
Cover Your Tracks - by Maitimo - 08-15-2015, 04:38 AM
RE: Cover Your Tracks - by Myrrine - 08-16-2015, 10:26 AM
RE: Cover Your Tracks - by Maitimo - 08-30-2015, 03:06 AM
RE: Cover Your Tracks - by Myrrine - 08-31-2015, 07:03 PM