the Rift

[OPEN] Cover Your Tracks

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

All she had wanted to do was help, to relieve him of his worries and fears, but it seemed she had done the opposite, and it was all going to hell. Her eyes widened as he began to grow anxious, shaking his head and swiftly pacing away from her. Without thinking she slowly lowers her head, her body following suit at the slowest speed she can muster. Soon she's laying down in the snow, quietly waiting for him to calm down. She had spooked him, and that was enough for him to steer away and go into his head, and so she did all she could; wait. It reminded her of that day with Vincent all of those months ago, when all she did was smile at him and he balked, nearly speeding off and begging her to stay away; when he was 19hh and she had been maybe 13hh. She had somehow calmed him, showed she truly meant no harm, and since then they had been nothing but close. She missed him dearly, and often wondered where he had vanished to after the invasion, but she couldn't think about that now when there was someone who needed her. Letting her hazel eyes look at him calmly she let him speak, listening attentively and only focused on him, her brow furrowing in confusion at his accusations, but not growing offended.

Speaking low, she pressed her skull upon her legs to make herself look even smaller, speaking soothingly in a tone that was like milk and honey, "I'm sorry that I startled you Sir, I was merely trying to see if you were alright. I don't know who you are speaking of, but I can assure you the only ones I work for are the Gods of these lands. Only they can direct my path." She smiled softly, watching his every move, watching as he seemed to only spiral deeper into an abyss of sorrow and fear. Suddenly; he's crying. Tears streaming down those blue cheeks and hitting the icy snow, and all she could do was stare with concern. She longed to go to him and embrace him, to brush those tears away with her muzzle and look into those lonely eyes of his and tell him that she would be here, that she would help him should he need it; but she couldn't and it made her feel so helpless.

She took in a deep breath slowly, trying to calm herself so that she didn't make any sudden moves. She wanted to help him relax, not feel that she was the enemy. And so she watched him, her eyes filled with concern for him, and when he whispered those depressing words to her, she nearly lost it then and there. She sniffled, trying to keep her own tears away, for she hated to see anyone cry, and while curling her petite legs to her stomach she watched him, slowly lifting her head and speaking again in that tone of tenderness, "I'm so sorry that you are alone Sir... I truly am. I... I really want to help you. I will be your friend if you so wish, and if not I would be happy to just keep you company for awhile... even if it means I remain right here." She looked at him hopefully, praying that he should accept, that he should bring himself to realize that she really meant no harm. She couldn't make him though, and so she only waited, watching him patiently, silently, begging him to just accept her offer.

"Speech"

OOC:
TAG:
WC: 594

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Cover Your Tracks - by Maitimo - 08-15-2015, 04:38 AM
RE: Cover Your Tracks - by Myrrine - 08-16-2015, 10:26 AM